XAT 2017 Discussion (Official)

xat

XAT 2017 will be conducted in January 2017. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of the XAMI. XAT is a pen and paper based exam. The 2017 Xavier aptitude test will also be held in the conventional mode.

Date of XAT 2017 Exam: January 2017

XAT 2017 Registration is done online. Interested candidates must apply before last date as per the schedule. Read the instructions and guidelines carefully while applying. Visit the Application Form link to register for XAT 2017 exam.

XAT 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded online from from the official website. You will need to enter XAT registration ID and password to download XAT 2017 Admit Card.

It is quite easy to check your XAT 2017 Result online. Similar to downloading admit card at the XAT 2017 website xatonline.net.in, you can simply log in to check the result of XAT 2017.

XAT Pattern of Exam

• Quantitative Ability
  • English Language & Logical Reasoning
  • Decision Making
  • GK and Essay

XLRI does not have any cut off based on any of the following X, XII, graduation marks. The evaluation of candidates’ academic competence will be evaluated holistically by XLRI based on candidates’ performance in interview, group discussion and XAT written test.

Click Here for XAT 2017 Complete Information.

Which month does the classes start if apply for XAT in the year 2017

You can apply now from here - http://admission.aglasem.com/xat-application-form/

Last date to register - 30 Nov 2016

Sir,
I have a Problem in the XAT Form,
In XAT form it show PHOTO VERIFIED - Awaiting Verification and SIGNATURE VERIFIED- Awaiting Verification but When i download my application form it show my photo and signature.Please tell me it will be a problem for my application form or Admit Card.

No, There is no problem at all. You don’t worry about it !

Candidates who were looking for XAT 2017 cut-offs, can see here - XAT 2017 Official Cut-Offs