Which Engineering Application Forms to fill after class 12?

class12

Hello, my query is about the filling of UG Engineering Entrance Exam?

I am a passing CBSC class 12th student and expect to have about 80-85%. I never took a coaching for entrance preparation. I was on self study.

As we know that there are so many colleges in India which provide good engineering and provide good job opportunities. So my question that on what basis I decide to which college entrance form should I fill. It would be very helpful if you could provide a list of colleges which are good and I have a chance to get admission. Thank you

Some of the most important engineering entrance exams you can apply for are JEE Main and BITSAT. The application form submission for these two are already in process. Do apply in these.

Other important exams

Apart from that, you must appear in the state level entrance exams as well. Please let me know the following - From which state are you appearing for class 12 exam, and also all the states for which you have domicile.

Hi Charnjeet…
Good engineering colleges in India include SRM university, Lovely Professional University, VIT university etc. You can get good academic environment and to get placement once you finish your studies.