When i am filling the jee form they ask me my improvement roll no. so what should i do wait for my roll no

jee-main

I passed my 12th class in 2016 and i am going for improvement in 2017 .when i am filling the jee form they ask me my improvement roll no. so what i do should i wait for my roll no.

I am having the same issues. I passed my 12th class in 2016 , appearing for improvement in 2017 and when i tried to fill my jee mains form they are asking my improvement roll no which i dont have. Without that they are not even allowing me to proceed further. Please help. Thankyou!

Hello @Harender_Singh_Negi and @Rohit_Bansal

As per information brochure, if “yes” is selected in “Whether appearing for improvement examination of class 12th in all subjects” then Roll Number of improvement Examination (if allotted) has to be entered.

We will try to get in touch with CBSE / JEE Main helpline and try to sort this out. Waiting for roll number does not seem to be a solution as roll numbers will probably be allotted much later when form filling dates get over.

As soon as we get a response from CBSE / JEE Main, I will inform you guys here. In the meantime you may also try to contact officials.

@Harender_Singh_Negi and @Rohit_Bansal

We had a conversation with JEE Main Helpline Centre according to them You need to enter the year of passing as 2016 and enter the 2016 board roll, no, Next you have to select “yes” in the appearing for improvement examination. CBSE will give the facility to provide the Roll Number of the Class 12 exam in which the scores are better at the later stage. Still, if you are getting the same issue please reply back.

Could you please inform when we will be asked to change??