What is the process to get Admission in MIT Pune

My cousin is studying in Class 12. He is planning to do Engineering from home state. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune is one of the reputed institute here for engineering. I want to know complete admission process for MIT Pune

Please also mention the eligibility criteria or any other specific required to get admission in MIT Pune for 2015 - 2016 session.

Admission to MIT Pune is done through DTE Maharashtra Centralized Counselling.

You can submit application to the Admission Authorities notified by the Government of Maharashtra on or before the last date of application as per the schedule. Schedule for year 2015-2016 will be available later.

You are advised to follow the rules for admission to First Year Engineering for more updates on Application Process.

Eligibility

Candidate should be Indian National

Class 12 Pass with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject

For All Indian Candidates All India Rank in JEE (Main) 2014 (Paper 1) is compulsory.

You need to appear for JEE Main 2015 first. Based on JEE Main Rank admission will be done to MIT Pune through centralized counselling.

I m in gujrat and I want to know where is MIT in Gujarat… N When MIT registration form available ???

@Rakesh_Patel Here we are discussing about Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) which is located in Pune and its not located in Gujarat. If you referring to another institutes please let us know.

When do you predict the DTE schedule will be available? Also, is the procedure same for CoEP.

DTE Maharashtra admission process starts after JEE Main Examination. For Engineering Admissions expected dates for filling online applications is around second week of June 2015.