VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is the all India level entrance examination organized by the VIT University from 5 Apr to 16 Apr 2017. VIT University, for its Vellore and Chennai campuses engineering admissions, is organizing VITEEE 2017.
Engineering aspirants can appear in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam on any one slot between 5th April and 16th April, 2017. Moreover, VITEEE is known for attracting an immense number of applications each year. In 2016 About 2,12,238 candidates had registered for VITEEE.
Here guys we are starting a discussion thread , you can get here all the latest updates of VITEEE 2017 as well as Preparation Material and other essential details like Application Form , Admit Card , Important Schedule etc.
Also you can ask / share / discuss any query related to VITEEE 2017. Feel Free to discuss!
##VITEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- VITEEE will be a computer-based test (CBT) of 2.5 hours duration.
- Exams will be held in three sessions – Session I from 09:00 am to 11:30 am, Session II from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Session III from 4:00 pm to 6:30 PM. B.Tech Admission 2017-18 will be done through Entrance Exam known as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination.
##VITEEE 2017 Important Dates
- Application Form Starts from Second week of Nov 2016
- Application Form Ends on Feb / Mar, 2017
- Slot booking for VITEEE 2017 computer based test will be held from March, 2017
- VITEEE 2017 Exam will be held on 5 Apr to 16 Apr 2017
- VITEEE 2017 Result will be declared on or before 24 Apr 2017
Click Here , For Complete Details of VITEEE 2017
If you have any other queries regarding VITEEE 2017 you may leave your comments below by Clicking on Reply Button