VITEEE 2015 Counselling

viteee
counselling

my daughter has got 72216 rank in viteee2015 will she be able to get a seat there pl.help.

Viteee Admission 2015

As per VITEEE 2015 Counselling schedule only those students are eligible in their counselling process whose Rank between 1 - 20,000
So,
In my opinion your daughter is not eligible for getting admission/counselling in VITEEE.

sir she will be able to get admission… if the students who have less renk she or he not choos any sheet n when your daughter chance is come and there is any sheet is availble then u can select…

i want to know about their fee structre… n what is catagory…?? how i know in wich catagoery i am ??

sir,i want to know that for second phase of counselling in viteee whether i have to pay full fees at the time of counselling or just the DD of 30,000 nd hostel fee???

Please give an update about the fourth day of counselling for vitee 2015…

@Anshul_Patel Fee structure for all the courses of VIT are given at: http://www.vit.ac.in/Admissions/feestructure/1

@Vivek_Jha Second phase of counselling notification is yet not announced.

@Anurag_Singh VIT has not displayed the list yet or I am not able to get it. I will let you know once I get it.

I have a rank of 37k in VITEEE. is there any chance of admission into the vellore campus with CS, ECE, electrical, IT or chemical?

I have same question
I got a rank under 37k. Can I get admission in Vellore in mechanical…???

VIT Counselling is closed. No more vacant seats available now.