VITEEE 2015 Application Form

viteee
application

VITEEE 2015 Application Forms will be available from the first week of December.

VIT University will hold the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam from 8th to 19th April, 2015. Application forms for VITEEE will be given in online as well as offline OMR forms. You can apply in either modes as per your convenience.

About the VITEEE 2015 Exam

• PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) - 120 questions (Each 40 questions)
  • PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) - 120 questions ( Each 40 questions)
  • No Negative marks for wrong answers.

If you have any queries regarding the VITEEE application forms, please ask here.

This discussion has been continued from BITSAT 2015 Application Form Queries as a response to query by Rakesh Patel.

BITSAT 2015 Application Form Queries

Issue of VITEEE 2015 Application Form is 29 October 2014
Last date for Application Form Submission is 15 June 2015

I want to ragistration for SV NIT in ratio of 40-60 so when registration form available ??

Do you mean Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat by SV NIT? Also what do you mean by 40-60 ratio?

OK I explain…
To take admission sv NIT there are tow parts 1. 60-40 & 2. 40-60
In 60-40 ratio 60 % are 11th 12th bord examination and 40% are JEE main
And in 40-60 ratio 40% are 11th 12th bord examination and 60% are JEE main…
So I litterly know that ratio of 40-60 forms are fill up in now a days… So pls tell me about registration n form available ??

I choos chennai campus in VIT application form… N now I want to change that in campus vellor ! So how I do ???

As per the official notification correction is not possible once the application is submitted. However you may try contacting the helplines for the same.