UPSEE Result 2015 Discussion

result

Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2015 results are expected to be declared today i.e. May 20, 2015. As per Information Brochure the time of declaration is around 11:00 AM

The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their UPSEE 2015 Result at the official website by entering their hall ticket numbers.

UPSEE 2015 1st/2nd/3rd counseling schedule will be published online soon after declaration of the result. Counseling may tentatively start in last week of May 2015.

UG Courses available on the basis of UPSEE 2015 score:

• B. Tech. - Bachelor of Technology (4-year course), first year admissions and lateral second year admissions
  • B. Pharm. - Bachelor of Pharmacy (4-year course) first year admissions and lateral second year admissions
  • B. Arch. - Bachelor of Architecture (5-year course)
  • BHMCT - Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (4-year course)
  • BFAD - Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design (4-year course)
  • BFA - Bachelor of Fine Arts (4-year course)

PG Courses available on the basis of UPSEE 2015 score:

• MBA - Master of Business Administration

• MCA - Master of Computer Applications

• BM - Bachelor of Management

• BAM - Bachelor of Applied Management

• MAM (Dual Degrre) - Master of Applied Management (Dual Degree)

Result Announced! Check your result at http://admission.aglasem.com/upsee-result/

Best of Luck!

My sc rank in upsee2015 is around 10000 and scgl rank is 1400. Please tell me which college can I get in upsee 2015???

Hi ,
I have given the exam of B.tech 2nd Year in UPTU and my roll no is 53108003 . The Result is showing Marks as 172 and It is showing Ranks as (GN1)(BC1) .
I did not get the Rank Meaning .
What is my rank.
Please specify. immediate response will be appreciated.

Rank should show some numeric values, others are getting it. can you share your result screenshot here…

@Kareenah_Singh can you help @himanshu_rastogi

Hi Anand.

Thanks for Immediate Response.

This is the url of the screencast. and Please let me know the result. It will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance.

@himanshu_rastogi Doesn’t it mean that your rank in this particular paper is 1? (speculating, can’t say for sure though.)

I think you got rank 1. buddy you topped the examination. congrats!