How could I manage my time for IIT preparations. I am in +2 non-medical a regular school student.
Have a day time management time table. Divide your time among the following
- When to wake up
- If studying in morning before going to school, fix time for that.
- When are you returning from school?
- How much time will you take to eat lunch, take afternoon nap if needed, and get back to studies?
- Do you attend coaching classes / tuitions? If yes, mark time for that.
- Self studies time in evening and night.
- Recreational activity time. You need a break of 20 minutes after studying for 1 hour 40 minutes / 2 hours.
- When will you sleep?
In the time table, at least 5-6 hours time should have been marked for self studies on normal school days, and 8-10 hours on holidays / non school attending days.
How to study for 5-6 hours on school days
- 1 hour in morning before going to school
- if you attend tuitions and come back at around 5 PM, study from 5.30 PM to 9.30 PM, have dinner, then study again from 10.30 PM to 11.30 PM.