Things To Do After Declaration of JEE Main 2016 Result Ranks

jee-main

JEE Main 2016 Result shows marks obtained in each subject, All India Rank, and State Rank. Result of JEE Main 2016, especially rank, is very important for you, a student who is looking to get admission in engineering or architecture. Whereas you were well aware of what to do before the exam, after results are announced you may have several doubts in your mind as to what to do next. In order to solve those doubts here we have provided a comprehensive guide of What To Do After JEE Main 2016 Result Rank Announcement. In case any of your doubts are still unsolved, feel free to comment.

If you have a query, please mention the following details so that we can guide you in the best possible manner.

• JEE Main Score
  • Board and Board Percentage
  • JEE Main Rank
  • State and State Rank
  • Paper 1 or 2
  • Your doubt -

Know All India Rank in JEE Main 2016

• Click here to check JEE Main 2016 Result – All India Rank.

Register for JOSAA 2016

Students who have qualified in JEE Main 2016 or JEE Advanced 2016 (any one), and wishes to get admission in NITs, IIITs, IITs, ISM, GFTIs (total 92 institutes all India) need to participate in the Joint Seat Allocation Authority organized JoSAA 2016 counselling. All details of JOSAA 2016 have been officially announced in the third week of June.

JEE Main 2016 College Prediction

It is wise to know beforehand your chances of admission. Instead of relying on third party JEE Main College Predictors, which can be misleading, it is advisable to only refer to last year’s JOSAA cut offs.

In case you are looking to know about admission in any other college, which is not participating in JOSAA, you can explore Engineering Cut Offs, or ask us in comments below.

Participate in other colleges and state level counselling for admission in Engineering through JEE Main 2016

22 IITs, ISM, 31 NITs, 20 IIITs and 18 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes are participating in JOSAA. There are hundreds, in fact thousands of other engineering colleges in India. If you are looking for admission in any of the other colleges, you need to either apply for them separately, or participate in the state level counselling that they are a part of. For example Delhi students should participate in JAC Delhi 2016. Those who want admission in certain colleges in Punjab can go for JAC Chandigarh.

If you are confused about which counselling to register for, or which college to apply for, please ask in comments below, with the data that has been mentioned above in highlighted box.

• Click here for all B.Tech Admission Through JEE Main

Keep Your Options Open

After appearing in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) conducted by CBSE, you get your rank as per exam performance. The JEE Main 2016 All India Rank will be an important factor for engineering and architecture admission.

There are thousands and lakhs of seats in engineering colleges. You should not give up till all the counselling rounds are over. Many students are unable to get admission because they did not know all the options available. In this day and age, when all the college details are available online, and you can explore unlimited options, you should make the right decision for your future.

We are here to help you at every stage. If you have any doubt, please ask us here. Best of luck!

JEE Main Score - 156
Board and Board Percentage - AP Inter; 89.5%
JEE Main Rank - ()
State and State Rank - ()
Paper 1 or 2 - Paper 1
Your doubt - Sir
I got 156 marks in mains and 89.5% in ap intermediate board . Will I get a seat in any NIT with a good branch.and I even come under obc category

@Rahul_Rao I would suggest you to wait for a few more minutes as JEE Main AIR is going to be declared today only. Once you know the rank, we can guide you better.

As of now I can say that your JEE Main score is good. However AP Inter is a scoring board and several students get 90% above. In that scenario, chances of your normalized score being in the range of 120 is high.

I got 75 in jee mains in sc category and 60% in cbse board can I get iiit ??

@Harsh_Verma1 You will know your exact rank very soon when JEE Main 2016 Result (AIR) is revealed. As of now I can say that your JEE Main score is okay. However CBSE score being on lower side, your normalized score will be quite less. For admission in IIITs, as per last year’s closing ranks, around a category rank of 10000 is usually the last rank.

JEE main score - 81
board percentage- 89.8
i got 81 marks in jee main and 89.8 in ap inter mediate board.will i get any NIT in cse branch.and i even come under obc category

@Priya_Maanam JEE Main 2016 Rank has just been announced. Please check your rank and let me know.

when jee mains result is declared i am not able to rech the ranking when ranking is announced

I got crl 87000 general category can i get seat in any niit

I have got 29365 sc rank can I get gfti and

…or nit ??

i think u should go for a gfti since getting a decent branch in a decent nit is highly difficult… if u have given exams like viteee, srmjee ,etc can go for those colleges, u also have very less chances of getting into a good iiit

anwesha mam i am getting an air of 13575 in jee mains 2016 pls tell me which good nits am i eligible for, i am mainly interested in cs and ece only. i come under general category and my home state is rajasthan.

mam i have got 13575 rank in jee mains… 74 rank in upseat 2016. have got admission into thapar university coe branch.have secured 22021 rank in jee advanced 2016.have scored 294 in bitsat. have got 264 rank in cusat cat. i am confused as to which college(best according to the above ranks) should i join. i want cs or ece branch. i am a general category student.

score ; 125
up board n 86 %
74000 around
dont know
paper 1
mam i want to know that , can i get any nit with gud branch like cs n i am of gen category
n i dont know the counseling process too

JEE Mains Score Paper 1 - 112
JEE Mains Score Paper 2 - 235
Board CBSE with 90.2%
JEE Mains Rank Paper 1 - 93023
JEE Mains Rank Paper 2 - 2152
State - Assam
No State rank in score card
My question is that will I get into my state NIT or any other NIT? Even I am not sure about it. I am from the general category and what options do I have with the score and rank in Paper 2? Can you please elaborate about options I have left in both B tech and B arch. Looking forward to your answer.

Jee mains score Paper 2- 176
Jee Mains Rank Paper 2- 34600
CBSE board with- 70%
State- Uttar Pradesh
UPSEE 2016 Rank in Paper 4(B.Arch)- 482(gen), 176(GNGL)
QUESTION:
Mam can u please tell me if i can get admission in SPA delhi or any Govt.aided college from my state?
Is it possible to get a seat through JOSAA2016 through this rank…??
It would be a great help for me, mam. Kindly show ur concern!!:slight_smile:

I wanted to inquire that which rank would be considered in seat allocation.will it be the CRL rank or the obc rank since I belong to OBC category.Basically I am asking if the previous year cutoffs for obc are based on obc rank list or not

I wanted to know whether i get seat in spa delhi…my jee mains paper 2 rank is 2912 sc rank

Hello Harshitha!

You can get an idea from here: http://cutoffs.aglasem.com/171

Hello Yeena!

You can get an idea from last year’s cut off. For this please go here: http://cutoffs.aglasem.com/171