SSC GD Constable Recruitment Queries

recruitment
ssc

The total number of vacancies of SSC GD Constable Recruitment to be filled through Constable (GD) Exam 2015 are 22517 in BSF, 5000 in CISF, 24588 in CRPF, 6224 in SSB, 3101 in ITBP, 600 in AR, 86 in NIA, 274 in SSF; total vacancies are 62390.

Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification.

The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. Female candidate will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs.

Call Letters for PST / PET dispatched by post for offline applicants from 15 Apr 2015. Also candidate will be able to Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2015 from same day. Call letters will be available online till 15 may 2015, after which candidates will not be allowed to download the admit card.

Its advised to download the SSC GD Constable Recruitment Admit Cards as early as possible to avoid any issue at later stages.

Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET)

First step in the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2015 is the PST / PET, that will be conducted and scheduled by CRPF.

Call Letter for Written Examination is now available online. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the regional website of SSC. Candidates who are declared as qualified in the PST / PET can download admit card for SSC GD Constable exam.

Click Here to go to download page of SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2015.

SSC GD Constable 2015 Written Examination

Candidates who qualify in the PST / PET, shall have to appear in the online or offline mode of written examination, conducted by SSC. The written examination for GD Constable recruitment 2015, is scheduled for October 4, 2015. The test will contain 100 questions of total 100 marks. Each question would be multiple choice question (MCQ).

SSC CG Constable 2015 Preparation for written examination should be done as per specified syllabus. You can find syllabus, examination pattern and SSC GD Constable Model Papers HERE

SSC GD Constable 2015 Answer Key is published HERE after the examination. Re-examination answer key will also be published.

SSC GD Constable 2015 Result indicates final merit list of candidates category-wise and state-wise. GD Constable PET PST Result is announced. Within a few weeks of the exam, final result of candidates called for medical examination will also be announced.

Click Here for SSC GD Constable Result 2015

SSC GD Constable Cut Offs: The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under.

• General and Ex-servicemen : 35%
  • SC/ST/OBC : 33%

Click Here for SSC GD Constable Recruitment Complete Information

If you have any queries regarding SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment, Admit Card, PET, PST, Written Examination, Result etc. etc. you can post your queries here…

SSC GD Constable Preparation

SSC Constable (GD) Call Letters for PET will be available from 15th Apr 2015 on SSC Regional websites and CRPF website.

If you are not sure about your region, check your region here.

Admit Card for PET is suppose to be available from today, yet its not available on SSC regional website or CRPF website. Anyone knows when the admit cards will be available and where?

When will be the PET / PST Call Letters announced. I am searching but its not available in any links. If anyone knows please share information here.

SSC WR (Mumbai) told on phone that the Admit Card will be delayed. Still there is no official notification regarding the same.

why r comming conistable GD halltickets in andhra pradesh ?

Pls Tel How to download Admit card, I tried in SSC And CRPf But I DId Not GEt : 9493833825

SSC GD Admit Card Now Activat Link Go.crpf.nic.in**

@Santhu_Santhosh @Nagendra_Babu @Govindu_Zafanya @Suraj_Mathur_Namberd Hall Tickets for all regions are delayed. We will update here with new dates soon…

why r coming ssc gd bihar admit card plz fast downloud to admit card

pet ka admit card kab ayega sir…
plz sir jarur bataye…

SSC GD Constable Admit Card / Hall Tickets may be available in first week of May 2015.

i was looking for download admit card for ssc GD constable… but i can’t so please send any of you a direct link… reply me fast

As per latest news, SSC GD Admit card will be available by today evening.

but abhi tak ni aya admit card pet ka…pllzzzz tell us we are eagerly waiting for that…

CRPF has started the process of uploading the Admit Card on their official website. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card in few days. Here is the screenshot of the official website Admit Card Page.

For more information refer http://careers.aglasem.com/9281/

Admit Cards are now available for download on CRPF website for all regions.

There is no photo in admit card . What to do?
please tell me otherwise i have to quit it.

If you have applied Offline, you will also get Admit Card in physical format which may contain your photo and can be used. If not you can contact CRPF for necessary correction or solutions.

call latter konsi website me se nikalta he ? help me ?