SNAP 2016 - 17 will be conducted on 18th December , 2016 .The SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is conducted by the Symbiosis University, Pune. It is conducted for the admission to Masters in Business Administration (MBA) offered by the university and its affiliated institutions.
Latest Update: SNAP 2016 Registration Open Click Here. Interested candidates must apply before last date. Candidates are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully while applying.
SNAP 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from any recognized university with atleast 50% marks.
- Those aspirants who have completed their degree from the foreign university must have to obtain the equivalence certificate from the Indian Universities Association.
- For complete eligibility details, you can download SNAP 2016-17 Information Bulletin
SNAP 2016 - 17 Admit Card can be downloaded online from from the official website.Click Here to download SNAP 2016-17 Admit Card.
SNAP 2016 - 17 Result can be checked after the successful completion of exam . Click Here to check SNAP 2016-17 result.
SNAP 2016 - 17 Exam Pattern
- The Exam will consist of Objective Type with 180 MCQs
- The duration of Exam will be 2 Hours .
- The Exam will be held in offline mode only .
- Exam consists of 4 sections .
Important Schedule of SNAP 2016
- Registration ends on 22nd November 2016
- Payment Closes on 25th November 2016
- SNAP 2016 will be held on 18th December 2016
- Result will be announced on 9th January 2017
For Complete Information of SNAP 2016 - 17 Click Here