SBI PO 2015 -2016 Discussion

sbi
recruitment

Prepare and discuss for State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) 2015 Recruitment.

SBI PO Recruitment 2015 is a great opportunity for graduates to get a reputed banking job. The examination pattern has changed, and now there will be three stages of selection - Prelims, Mains, and GD-PI. This thread is for discussion regarding exam preparation and query solving.

Latest update - Application form is now available. Click Here to know complete details of the SBI Probationary Officer Examination and Recruitment 2015.

• Total vacancy 2000

Preliminary Examination will be conducted in June 2015.

Important Dates for the exam and recruitment process are as follows.

• Starting date for online registration: 13th April 2015

• Last date for online registration: 2nd May 2015

How do we prepare without coaching? Is there any books that help me? Plz suggest.

It is quite possible to crack the SBI PO exam without coaching as well. All you need to know is persistent preparation, and ensuring that you do not neglect any particular section.

Books you can refer to for SBI PO Preparation:

• Quantitative aptitude - Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publications
  • English - Objective English by Hari Mihan Prasad
  • Reasoning - Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey, Non verbal reasoning by Prabhat Javad

I cannot download my PET call letter…always the pages shows invalid login . pls help me

Are you entering DOB or password? If you have been trying to download the admit card by entering DOB, please enter password instead, or vice versa. If it still does not work, then you are probably entering wrong details."

LPU students have also availed opportunities of Placements in government services like Indian Army, Indian Navy, Transport Corporation of India, etc. through on-campus/off-campus placement drives and SSB Interviews.

I have filled up SBI PO 2015 form while searching for helpful content, I found online mock exams which provides mock exams for free. It also has IBPS PO mock exams. It is really helpful .
Solving mock papers or papers from previous years will help in keeping us sharp and aware of the needs of the examination.

Hi,

Where will the SBI PO MAIN exam (i.e. phase II) test centre in chennai be? What is the exact address.
Is it the same as the SBI PO prelim-exam centre?
I can not get my admit card at the moment, that is why asking.

Please help guys.

The test centre will be mentioned in the Call Letters/Admit Cards only.

I can’t say that SBI PO Main Exam centre will be same as SBI PO Prelim-exam. Because, Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centre at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.

The centres for Main Examination may be limited.