SASTRA University, Thanjavur

Is it necessary to qualify JEE Mains to get seat in sastra university or we can get seat through plus 2 marks only?

Admission to the B.Tech. / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. programs will be conducted under two streams. All the applicants will be eligible for both the stream and need not submit two separate application form. This application form will be considered for the both streams.

• Stream 1 – based on JEE Main 2015 scores
  • Stream 2 – based on +2 marks

Applicants under stream 1 will be admitted to 70% of the seats based on JEE (Main) 2015 scores and normalized +2 marks. Applicants under Stream 2 will be admitted based on their normalized aggregate +2 or its equivalent marks. This is for 30% of the total seats.

For More Information regarding SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Click Here

under stream 2 admisions in sastra university without qualify jee mains we can get a seat in the sastra university or it is compulsory to qualify jee mains to get admission in sastra university under stream 2?plz tell me whether to qualify in jee mains to get seat in sastra under stream 2

Yes, you can get admission without qualifying JEE Main under steam 2. I will suggest you to read complete procedure http://admission.aglasem.com/sastra-university-admission/ carefully. Complete Admission procedure is explained with examples for both type of admissions.

i am from andhrapradesh here we have first year and second year intermediate exams accordinding to sastra admissions , please tell me for us ap students only second year marks will be considered or both first and second year intermediate marks will be considered under stream 2 admissions of sastra university?

i am from telangana board. so do they consider both years intermediate marks?i scored 968/1000. it is around 97.67%. can i get a seat in those 30%. if so what branches. can i rely on it.please help @prabha

@ashish_madanu @Tapish_Singh I am not getting any official statement regarding consideration of only 2nd year marks or both year marks. I will suggest you to call SASTRA University once and clarify the same.

i contacted them, they confirmed we need to enter details of both years cam you please help me by letting me know which branch i can secure. it will be a great help.

I Have got 972/1000 marks in +2 And i didn’t perform my mains well(only 40 marks) but i entered all details including mains marks there. I will be called for both stream 1 and stream 2 counselling… If yes which Branch will i get?

TN boards 94% and 108 in jee mains…belongs to obc category.is that enough to get admission in sastra.preferably mechanical @prabha

Ap board i have 96.5 in +2 and 82 in mains can i get seat in sastra ,if i get wich branch i will get

I have score 101 marks in JEE mains. Is there any chance for me to get any branch in SASTRA univ??

MAM, i got a rank 1454 in stream -1 in all india category. They called for 1820 students for above mentioned category. Please let me know if i can get a seat in civil engineering 4 years course. please reply at the earliest possible. @prabha