RRB NTPC Graduate Level (CEN 03/2015)

recruitment
rrb
admit-card
result

RRB NTPC (Graduate Level) Recruitment is currently going on, as notified vide Centralized Employment Notice number 03/2015.

Government Job in - Indian Railways
Exam conducting body - Railway Recruitment Board
Posts - Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Graduate Level, 18252 vacancies.

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for RRB NTPC Graduate Level CEN 03/2015 from 26th December 2015 to 25th January 2016. You can apply online in any ONE (1) RRB zone. Physical copy of form or document is not required to be sent for RRB CEN 03/2015 applications.

Admit card / call letter will be issued to applicants a few weeks before the exam, in the online mode only. RRB CEN 03/2015 admit cards are going to be made available for the CBT (computer based test), aptitude test, skill test.

Result of each stage CBT / aptitude test / skill test is going to be released by the Railway Recruitment Board on respective zonal RRB websites.

Queries Regarding RRB NTPC 2016 Result

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?

Try to submit the application earlier as there will be multitude of candidates trying concurrently. Speed for On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.

How do I know that my application is registered?

There are four stages in registration. Your registration is successful only on completion of all the stages including the fee payment (if applicable) and photo upload. You will receive an email and SMS alert on the completion of successful registration. After the primary registration, you will receive the Registration Number. Please preserve it for future use as all subsequent logins are only based the Registration Number and your Date of Birth.Kindly note that successful registration does not imply that application has been accepted. Eligible/Rejection status will be put up after scrutiny.

I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?

The Registration Number is sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./ official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails. Please contact Helpdesk if you are unable to proceed with your registration.

How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?

In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the hard copy (printout) of the Application.

After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?

Please refer to Point above. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.

I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?

You have to be very careful when you fill in your registration. If you want to change your application at any point of time, you have to choose ‘Modify Application’ from the Home Page of the Registration Portal. You have to pay an Edit Fee of Rs.100/- for modifying an application made already. After successful payment of the fee, you can edit your application in the same RRB or change your application from RRB to another.
HOWEVER YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT THE EMAIL ID and MOBILE NUMBER WITH WHICH YOU HAVE REGISTERED.

Can I apply to a different RRB altogether?

To change your application from one RRB to another, choose ‘Modify Application’ from the Home Page of the Registration Portal. You have to pay an Edit Fee of Rs.100/- for modifying an application made already. After successful payment of the fee, your original application will be cancelled and you can choose the new RRB to which you want to apply. A new Registration Number is generated for the new RRB. You have to login using the New Registration Number to the new RRB and complete your registration.

I have completed my Preliminary Registration and have got my Registration Number. Now I want to change some details or want to apply to another RRB. How can I do that?

Once you have submitted your details for Primary Registration and the Registration Number has been generated, you cannot modify these details immediately. Please complete the full registration and then choose the “Modify Application” option from the main page of the website and make change in any of the details (except for email-id) or apply to another RRB altogether. However if you have not activated the email link and the Registration Number has NOT BEEN GENERATED, you can enter your Primary Registration again with the correct details.

Get complete details of RRB CEN 03/2015 NTPC Graduate Level recruitment HERE.

Discuss here all your queries about the exam and preparation!

Application rrb rejected

How much time it will take for final posting?
And how many vacancies are available in Bhopal zone?

Computer based test (Stage 1) is common for all. For Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, this is the only stage followed by document verification. For other posts, there will be either Aptitude Test or Typing Test. Depending upon how many candidates apply, how fast the zones conduct stage 2, 3, document verification, final posting will be done.

We have seen that usually RRBs take at least 6-8 months for completing any recruitment process.

At the moment, nothing concrete can be said about when the posting will happen, but you should be prepared for it taking up time in months at least.

Vacancies in Bhopal as per the original RRB CEN 03/2015 are as follows:

• Commercial apprentice – 1,
  • Traffic apprentice – 57+6,
  • Goods guard – 585+167,
  • JAA – 100,
  • Senior clerk cum typist – 55,
  • Assistant station master – 55+125,

Now the Application Status is available. You can check your application form status whether form was accepted or rejected by RRB.

Hai my rrb application cen 03/2015 got rejected because of invalid photo and details is there any option to correct it

You did not get any instructions on Registered Mail ID or Registered Phone?

Commion Computer Based Test will be conducted on the following dates

March 2016 - 28, 29, 30, 31

April 2016 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 (only in 3rd Shift), 10 (only in third shift), 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Shift Timings

• Shift 1: 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM - Report at 07:30 AM
  • Shift 2: 12:30 AM to 02:00 PM - Report at 12:30 PM
  • Shift 3: 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM - Report at 02:30 PM

RRB NTPC 03/2015 - Online Exam Call Letter Released!!!

http://admission.aglasem.com/rrb-ntpc-graduate-cen-03-2015-admit-card/

Candidate can download their call letter from here or can appear in demo test before the actual exam.

http://govtjobs.aglasem.com/t/rrb-ntpc-admit-card-and-preparation-cen-03-2015/1348/18?u=cutesmile

RRB kolkata NTPC 03/2015 - Centre Change Request

I’m unable to download my admit card.plz help
Is it possible dat my exam date has passed bcz of which I’m unable to download admit card.

Can you please let me know which RRB you have applied for

I have applied for assistant station master. Bilaspur region

how take time result in NTPC result 2016.please reply me on my E-mail.

thanks

RRB NTPC Result 2016 Postponed! Check out details here https://career.aglasem.com/rrb-ntpc-result/

RRB NTPC 03/2015 - Thiruvananthapuram Region Result Declared !
Check your result at- https://career.aglasem.com/rrb-thiruvananthapuram-result/.

Notice to the candidates for downloading of e-Call Letters for 2nd stage Exam. (CBT)
for the posts of NTPC (Graduate) against CEN No. 03/2015

Date of downloading FINAL e-Call Letters of RRB NTPC 03/2015

Dates of Examination (CBT) of RRB NTPC 03/2015 Mains Exam

Click Here to download your RRB NTPC 03/2015 Call Letter for Mains Exam.