RRB JE / SSE Result - CEN 02/2014

recruitment
rrb
result

RRB TVM declared the JE/SSE result. Check result at: http://www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/ResultDisplay.aspx?ResultId=51

Congratulations, All selected RRB TVM candidatesā€¦

Bhai koi bata sakta hei ki rrb chandigarh JE ka medical exam or appointment letter kab aayega

bhai rrb chandigarh JE ka medical exam or appointment letter kab aayega

hi everyone,
Is anybody here who have been selected for both s.s.e. and j.e

i donā€™t have my roll number
so pleas tell me how to get that

Last chance for RRB Chennai JE and SSE documents verification. Download Call letters here. This is very good option for those who missed verification earlier.

sir ji whan decliaer result JE 2014 and what gusses cut off

Any idea about it when RRB Ranchi going to declare SSE result? Its too late.Does anyone knows, please share.

Today RRB Ranchi announced result for CEN 01/2014, you can expect JE / SSE result in next month :slight_smile:

When is rrb chennai je results announced starting with 1814021

Can anybody tell when RRB bangalore
SSE & JE result is going to announceā€¦pleas

Expected date of Final result declaration of JE Electrical of RRB Chandigarh

guys, please tell me when rrb je results will comeā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

RRB Chennai JE and SSE Final Result (CEN 02/2014) Announced. Check your result at: http://careers.aglasem.com/9403/

Cut Offs for General Candidates range from 51 to 64

Is cut off of RRB Chennai,i.e., 51 to 64 is in percentage???

Hi sir
when will publish Bengalore SSE Result. and Chennai JE Result? plz reply me kindly request.

It was written cut off marks in notification. What was total marks of the paper?

join rrb bngalore watsup groupā€¦no. 8123683757ā€¦name manoj kumarā€¦lot of rrb bangalore aspirants joined der

join rrb bngalore watsup groupā€¦no. 8123683757ā€¦name manoj kumarā€¦lot of rrb bangalore aspirants joined derā€¦plz invite other rrb ban applicant known to uā€¦to join this watts up grpā€¦more people means more voice against rrb ban