RRB JE / SSE Result - CEN 02/2014

recruitment
rrb
result

thanks [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@anand

Can u tell What is the cut of RRB Chandigarh JE IT??

Congratulations Mr. Himanshu_Thakre

Can u tell how u know that u hv been selected.? I mean by any (letter) post or anything else…please
I also waiting my result of sse Allahabad.

It’s from the final result given by the rrb bhopal. And I also have got the msg from the same.

bangalore result kab ayega yar :tired_face:

Hi, RRB Kolkata result is also out. check @

http://rrbkolkata.gov.in/download/cmaseje2014.pdf

RRB Kolkata JE and SSE Result announced for CEN 02/2014 - http://careers.aglasem.com/9204/

Congratulations to all selected candidates!

can u tell me within which date gowahati rrb result will publist? and wht is expcted cut off mark for seriour junior both …for sc candidate

Himanshu u mean u got the mail to on ur email id.please guide us yaar.

Can anybody tell me that when rrb Allahabad going to announce their results of JE & SSE post…please share information…

Nope it’s not the mail I got a message on my phone no.

@Mohammed_Ashraf RRB Allahabad has yet not announced its ALP result yet, how can you expect its JE/SSE Result now. It will take lot of time. :frowning:

@Himanshu_Thakre it would be nice if you can explain complete procedure in detail so that we can get brief idea regarding the procedure.

@anujwilliam - I am from RRB bhopal. The result for the written exam was announced first then we were called for the document verification process (i recieved a letter regarding the call for the document verification at the correspondance add. and a message to the mobile also )and then after 15 day the final result was announced. They upload a list of selected candidates on the website. And also they sent individual message to each candidates mobile no.

The process may differ at different rrbs

Do Anyone have idea for RRB Ajmer result announcement and cut off …

RRB kolkata JE/SSE result out…

When will declare the rrb secunderabad je result 2014…how can we know about the result…will you send me a message to my mobile as an alert ?

@Siddhu_Siddhartha according to the official website the result of je will be declared in may

Ok Himanshu. Means we should also get massage when we got select…

Thanks Himanshu,

Medical test means? what will they check? Particularly any diseases? Somebodies telling even if we attfected by long time cold also will make problem? is it so?

i have 74 sc category je chennai rrb any chance for qualifying