RRB JE / SSE Result - CEN 02/2014

recruitment
rrb
result

sir. my sse form was filled by my brother, and he filled his collage name instead my collage name, is there any possibility to convence rrb, or any helpline to solve this issue.

can you tell meā€¦about the result of RRB Siliguri and RRB Kolkataā€¦plzā€¦when the results will out of this two circle???
plz reply ASAPā€¦

Any idea about RRB JE Gorakhpur cut-offā€¦???

Hii Himanshu, what happened to your Bhopal je result. I want to know one thing, in the final result of bhopal rrb, It has mentioned the cut off marks. I want to know whether the marks shown in list are cut off marks out of 150 or it is the cut off percentage. Plz reply soon.

Hi akhil, I have been shortlisted. The results show cut off percentage after normalisation. It doesnā€™t give individual marks.

RRB Bhopal Final Result announced along with Cut Offs - http://careers.aglasem.com/8786/

Its a great news. Heartily congratulations to u. How much marks you scored and in which category ( je post). Will u do a fovour for me??? Will u plz upload your je paper on WhatsApp. My WhatsApp no is 07838426943.

thanks akhilā€¦
cant say about exact marks but expected was 95-98 out of 150

what about you, from which rrb you have given the exam.
and whats your expexted marks

I had given exam from rrb Allahabad for je telecommunications. My expected score is 80. I think it is not enough. For which post u r shortlisted?

Congratulation Himanshu ji.
In which stream you had given paper and where are you from?

Thanks prateekā€¦
I am basically from m.p. (balaghat) and b.e. in electronics and comm.

hi i got 74 sse guwahati sc category . any chance get in job brother ?

hey u olā€¦
can anybody give me the idea of cut-off marks for JE-allahabadā€¦n expected date of announcement of resultā€¦

gen 80
obc 70
sc 60
ā€¦lets see
result kab aayega

Hi guys can any one say when RRB Chennai results expected or will be declared if possible ?

We guys are waitingā€¦PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEā€¦

As per the RRB officials latest news results are expected in last week of April 2015

@ramesh_ch
How do you got to knowā€¦

For which zone. How do you about this?? Provide some perfect news about rrb Allahabad news.

RRB Chandigarh JE and SSE Final Result announced for CEN 02/2014 - http://careers.aglasem.com/8886/

Congratulations to all selected candidates!