RRB JE / SSE Application Form Correction

rrb
application

My name is Hariom Meena; my RRB Mumbai SSE Registration Number is 242609515. In this form my 12th class name is wrong. So I fill other form. Now my both form are rejected.

Tell me how to make a correction.

RRB JE / SSE Result - CEN 02/2014

If you tell me which post or which CEN you applied for in RRB than i can suggest you to better step.

He is talking about CEN 02/2014 for Junior Engineer and Section Engineer post.

@Hariom_Meena As you know the RRB 02/2014 will held on 14th dec, 2014. Now I don;t see any opportunity to make modification in your application form. I suggest you can request your concerned RRB for accepting single form and do the required correction.

My name is shadab akhtar and my date of birth 16/02/1991 my registration number is lost, so please help me find the registration number for post CE 02/2014 JE Engineer so that I can download my Admit Card.

There is no online procedure to recover your registration number, but you can contact RRB helpline for know some other ways to recover.

For post code 02/2014 RRB helpline Numbers

• +91 - 98400 01274 9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
  • +91 - 98400 01275 Monday to Saturday.
  • +91 - 98400 01276 Additional Helpline No.
  • +91 - 98405 37203 Additional Helpline No

@Hariom_Meena RRB gave a simple procedure to make changes. To change your application from one RRB to another, choose ‘Modify Application’ from the Home Page of the Registration Portal. In the second page, choose the option, ‘Modify Application and apply to different RRB’… You have to pay an Edit Fee of Rs.100/- for modifying an application made already. After successful payment of the fee, your original application will be cancelled and you can choose the new RRB to which you want to apply. A new Registration ID is generated for the new RRB. You have to return to the Home Page of the Registration Portal and login through the ‘Candidate Login’ link to the new RRB and complete your registration.

However this facility is no longer available. If you application status is showing Rejected, there is very less chance of getting it approved now. Please contact the concerned RRB at the earliest. Best if you can go physically there.

@shadab_akhter Registration details are sent to you via registered email id and phone. Please check your emails and sms to get the registration ID. There is no online procedure to get it back.

If you fail to find it, please please write to [email protected]. Please do not forget to provide following details like your Name, DBO, Address and other necessary information.

This is also mine problem. First I filled RRB JE Allahabad and then I want to change my zone, so I filled another form of Secundrabad. That time they did not inform in any way that this form is duplicate.

Now when I go to download the admit card they are saying that the form is duplicated and my both form are rejected.

Any body can help me find out way to give exam, at least to one RRB JE. All the contact that are given on website are useless they always busy or switch off the phone.

With requested unfortunately i fill the application form twice due to some technical issue. I make sure do not delete my application form I shall be ever obliged to you please release my admit card.

@Vivek_Singh @Sandeep_Singh If you have filled multiple forms, all of them will be rejected.

E-mail at [email protected] application for consideration for appearing in the exam and release of admit card if for requested zone.

Please note that you should send email from your registered email id along with all application details.

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: Government Jobs after Graduation - B.Sc

I am manjunath. I got JE Admit Card. I did one mistake in Application From, that is I filled my caste OBC but my caste category is UR. Suggest me how to change my caste.

I dont think there is any option to make correction in the Application Form now. Please contact he RRB Helplines for specific guidelines to make the correction in category, so that you actual category is consider for recruitment process. Providing wrong category information may led to rejection of your candidature, try to intimate the officials as soon as possible.

My Admit Card rejected due to their fault.

When I uploaded my template against advertisement number CEN 02/2014 SSE/JE, the uploaded template is fetched or not correctly uploaded as there is no option of preview and reload.

I have to forcefully give it up although for this I emailed them regarding my problem but got no response so I thought that my problem was not so significant. But yesterday I came to know that my Admit Card Rejected due to the very same problem.

I tried lot on their helpline numbers and also emailed them on there rrbrejectionqueries e-mail id but still got nothing. The help line numbers are junk, always switched off or not reachable. Please help me, I prepared for this exam with full zeal and this is major setback for me.

Haha nice joke you still think they check there mail ids all this are just for formality nothing will happened… System is crap

How did you know that your admit card is rejected. I have also applied for RRB Guwahati SE post under CEN 02/2014 but when i am trying to download my admit card by looging in they are showing : Your SE exam is scheduled at KOLKATA on 21st december but there is no link to download the admit card.

I can’t understand how can my exam centre be at kolkata if i have applied for RRB Guwahati because it was clearly mentioned on the page no.17 of CEN 02/2014 pdf that tentative centre for written exam for RRB Guwahati will be at Guwahati only & secondly my question is if they are showing that " Your SE exam is scheduled at KOLKATA on 21st december " after logging in then why there isn’t any link for admit card download.

I have tried everything including emailing at RRB Guwahati several times & also calling the RRB Guwahati & RRB helpline numbers several times but they didn’t pick up phone calls or the phone responds that it is busy always.

Please help me urgently with possible measures because my exam is just one week away on 21st & i have already purchased & reserved the tickets for Guwahati & I am from Kolkata.

@Abhishekroadie @Bolo_Raven I just came to know that some persons reached their RRB in person with all documents required for necessary correction and their issue was solved.

I am not sure about rejection due to multiple application, but yes for other corrections they may allow.

Give it a try!

Thank u avantika for ur assistance but after dat i canceled my reservation :frowning: lost hope for any help…

RRB JE & SSE Result - http://admission.aglasem.com/rrb-je-sse-result-cen-02-2014/

do u have any idea about previous years SSE/JE cut-off…