RRB CEN 01/2015 Senior Section Engineer and Junior Engineer

recruitment
rrb

Continuing the discussion from RRB JE / SSE Result - CEN 02/2014

RRB Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer Recruitment 2015 has been notified via RRB CEN 01/2015.

• Number of vacancies : 2000+
  • Application forms to be filled online till 26th July, 2015.

For the first time online exam will be held for RRB JE and SSE Recruitment. There will be negative marking of 1/3 of marks allotted to the question.

Online exam to be held on same day for all RRBs between August 22, 2015 and September 5, 2015.

Follow this discussion to get your doubts cleared for RRB CEN 01/2015 Senior Section Engineer and Junior Engineer. Discuss and prepare for the exam here.

To know all about the exam, go to RRB JE and SSE (CEN 01/2015) Recruitment.

RRB JE SSE CEN 01/2015 Admit Card

Hall Ticket / Call Letter of the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer recruitment can be downloaded online.

Click here for RRB JE SSE Admit Card CEN 01/2015

RRB JE SSE CEN 01/2015 Answer Key

Question Paper and Answer Key of the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer recruitment is published by RRBs after the examination.

Click here to check RRB JE SSE Answer Key CEN 01/2015

RRB JE SSE CEN 01/2015 Result

Result of the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer (JE) and Senior Section Engineer (SSE) recruitment can be check after the examination once announced by the board.

Click Here for RRB JE SSE Result CEN 01/2015

About railway je 2015
RRB JE / SSE Result - CEN 02/2014

RRB Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer Recruitment 2015 has been notified via RRB CEN 01/2015.

Number of vacancies : 2000+
Application forms to be filled online till 26th July, 2015.

Can I apply for both JE and SE exams???

thanks for your information.It is worthwhile.i wanted to know that whether i can apply for both RRB JE and RRB SSE exam?

Can you suggest any best books to prepare for this exam (junior section)?

Reasoning – (R.S.Agarwal)
Arithmetic – (R.S.Agarwal)
General Knowledge – (Lucent’s, Vijeta Competition)
Verbal & Non-Verbal – (R.S.Agarwal)
Railway Group D – (Arihant, Vijeta Publications)
RRB Ticket Collector (TC)/ Commercial Clerk (CC) Exams – (Upkar Publications, Vijeta Publications)
Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) – (Upkar Publications)
RRB Technical and Non-Technical Exam Previous Solved Papers, Model Papers – (Upkar Publications)

You must collect these books and spend time at least 3 months before of your examinations, because the practice was very important in the competition examinations.

when will be the admit card be availabe for chandigarh post plz tell me

when will be admit card of chandigarh post be available plz tell me and on which website

Admit Card for RRB Chandigarh JE /SSE has not released yet. There is no official Announcement for the Date as well.

As we get to know, we will update it here - http://admission.aglasem.com/rrb-je-sse-admit-card/

Stay connected with us.

Will u plz say me what is the syllabus for JE in electrical .& Suggest me any Books To Prepare.

can anyone provide me the question paper of rrb mumbai je/sse 2014

Exam syllabus common for all posts -

General Intelligence & Reasoning:-
Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification. Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding. Statement conclusion. Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calender. Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation. Decision making, visual memory.

Arithmetic:-
Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation, time and distance / work, profit & loss.

General Awareness:-
Question will be asked from Railway, Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway. Indian - History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.

General Science:-
Based on basic science concepts - Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

Technical Ability :- In this section, questions are asked from basics of Subjects of respective branch of candidate. A candidate should be familiar with his/her branch basics of engineering subjects.

Syllabus for Electrical Engineering:- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Electric Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems,Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Power Electronics and Drives. In Electrical Engineering Key Subject for RRB exam is Electrical Machines, Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.

JE / SSE Admit Card for RRB Bhubaneshwar, RRB Chennai RRB, Jammu and Srinagar, RRB Malda and RRB Secunderabad are now available.

Click Here to get download links for CEN 01/2015 Call Letters

hello i had a massage of available download of admit card of JE Secundrabad
but when i login to site i can only able to see my roll no. there is no exam center information

if some body is facing the same problem then plz let me know

@sunil_yadav yes,my friend and me too have the same problem…but i thought it was due to the traffice of the site…if not wot should we do buddy.plz lety me know…it shows only roll number rather than showing xamination center.

me to applied for screndrabad se xam…am getting only rolll no guys!!!

Whether the hall ticket is available for banglore and chennai region

Admit Card for most of the RRB’s are now available. Click Here to check the list of RRB’s for which Call Letter is now available.

For others Call Letter with all details will be available by this weekend!

I will get my certificate in jan. Can i apply for railway je 2015 plz help.

Guys… what publication book is good for mechanical engineer to prepare for Senior and Junior Engineer post ?

but i can’t download admit card for rrb chennai
when i enter into the login page it only shows the application and not the admit card