Queries regarding UPSEE Counselling 2015

upsee
counselling

Whether medical fitness certificate is required at the time of document verification? If yes, from which authority?

Special counselling round in upsee counselling
UPSEE Counselling 2015 - Confirmation Fee Transfer
UPSEE Counselling Procedure
Choice locking in more than one stream in upsee counselling at same round

Can I directly apply for special round of counselling of reserved category,without appearing in main round of counselling?

After completion of combined general main counselling round, will there be seat vacant in govt. colleges for special round.

My gen rank 35346 BC rank 11213 BCGL rank 1176; Can i get HBTI Kanpur with electronics branch after appearing directly in special counselling round?

I was allotted a seat in main round of UPSEE counselling and I had confirmed it, now I’ve been allotted another seat in UPSEE JEE MAIN round, and according to the brochure, the fee paid earlier can be transferred, but the site shows no such option when I try to confirm the seat, and people at verification center say they know nothing about this. How do I transfer my confirmation fee?

If not allotted a seat in first counselling, do I need to submit a DD of Rs 500 again at the verification centre to be eligible for 2nd round of counselling?

sir,online choice filling in UPSEE counselling is in process.
and i am eligible for more than one stream(i.e. B.Tech and Bio Tech)

so,
if i locked seats in both streams.
then what will be the seat allotment result in this case.
do i get two seats?
and if i will get both seats.Can i pay confirmation fee in only one stream to cancel other one automatically.
pls reply soon as less time is left.

Based on the vacancies, and your rank, you will be allotted seats. Eligibility shall be checked during document verification and at time of admission in that college.

As per instructions given in the document titled “Additional Instructions to the Candidates”, it is mentioned that In case you have been allotted multiple seats then you could confirm only once choice out of your allotted seats.

I would strongly suggest you to get in touch with the UPSEE Counselling coordinator at Phone NO. 0522-2732196 or email at [email protected].