Queries Regarding RRB ALP and Technician Result

recruitment
rrb
result

@ siddaraju_b
what’s the reason for delay of alp result of bangulur they told plz share…

Hi to all,
When the alp result of sec’bad will be announced???

rrb banglore sse result announced alp result announce shortly like 2 or 3 days

@siddaraju_b
you are saying or any other offical information is there raju plz share…

@siddaraju_b
How do you got know about alp results…

rrb sec will announce alp results in month of JULY

Rrb bhopal also realesed the result at july month fggghhggfcccc

Siddarju, when will be the RRB bengaluru technician written exam result???

Y RRRB Bengaluru want clearance certificate??
What is the reason for asking clearance certificate from CBI court?? Any reason please share

@Sana_Menan
How long will it take to get clearance from CBI Court??? Approximate date… Some of the rrbs announced last year’s 3 to 4 recruitments, but Bangalore they are not even announced technician result…

RRB Ranchi has released ALP & Technician Cut Offs for CEN 02/2014 - http://cutoffs.aglasem.com/148430

please tell me rrb chandigarh alp ka result kab aayega…

@anand when will rrb bangaore announce alp result , do u know anything about that ?

Information I get from various sources is not always true, thus cannot comment of exact date. Even RRB itself don’t know the dates :smile: However I will inform you here once the result is announced.

@siddaraju_b What u said and its already 10 days overs please update true information.

@Sana_Menan What happen to you. Two months back u said CBI clearance over shortly result release but what happen why ur posting fake information.

Please don’t post fake comments and don’t disappoint the waiting people about RRB Bangalore Result. If result came any body can say and in official website also they post no need to say. We need expected date of result plz collect the true information and post if possible because already 8 months over…

@Sana_Menan… so what is the current status now…

RRB BHUBANESWAR aptitude test result kab ayega koi to bata dijiye…6 myne khatam hogaya h, abhi tak result nahi nikla. (If any one know plz tell me)

Let them Create another Fake news till that they will not reply haha but its fact brother no one can say the exact date of result. And even if the people in group giving any expected date then please attch any link with it which give the proof of authentication or else if the date pass and still result will not declare then people have the right to say that the news was purely fake and it is actually correct. hope u got the answer @ Sana_Menan

In this Forum People have joined by their own interest and nobody has the option to add or block to the people so please don’t show off, and about involving! see it’s not a room that u guys are discussing a personal issue that i commented on it i just answered for ur question which u have asked to me also refer full conversation of this forum for this answer and also u can learn from my comment how to justify the information which u post in the forum and the last thing people better know in the forum who is fool here cos only fool can give the date of result and if result not declare on the given date and someone ask the reason to him then he will ask the reason to the people for ask the question which is you here.

any updates about bangulur alp result plz share…
its not politics commenting each other badly be friendly share true information if possible otherwise keep quit plzzzzzzzz