Queries Regarding RRB ALP and Technician Result

recruitment
rrb
result

You can post your queries regarding RRB ALP and Technician Result for CEN 01/2014

Written exam was held by all RRBs in June and July 2014. RRB ALP and Technician Result 2014 of common written exam have been declared by the some participating RRBs. Based on the result, eligible candidates were called for aptitude test.

You can check the announced results or expected dates for remaining results HERE

If you have any queries regarding RRB ALP and Technician Result (CEN 01/2014), please ask in here.

RRB Allahabad alp and technician result
Rrb mumbai result?
ALP Results of Bhubaneswar
SCRA Cut Off for different categories
RRB Stenographer and Others Results Discussion for CEN 03/2014

I want to know about RRB Secunderabad ALP & Technician Result. When the result will be announced?

I was going through the results already declared, all are for ALP only. Why not even single RRB has declared result for Technician post?

I want to know about RRB Secunderabad ALP & Technician Result. When the result will be announced?

As per RRB Secunderabad provisional results of qualified candidates of ALP against CEN 01/2014 are likely to be declared in December, 2014. The Aptitude Test will be conducted in February 2015.

I was going through the results already declared, all are for ALP only. Why not even single RRB has declared result for Technician post?

Results for the post of Technician against CEN 01/2014 can only be declared after conducting Aptitude Test of ALP. For all RRBs its schedule from Jan 2015. For RRB Secundrabad Aptitude Test is expected to be scheduled in Feb 2015.

Is there any update of RRB Allahabad ALP & Technician Result? I want to know when the results will be announced.

On the RRB Allahabad website no official notification has yet been announced regarding Result of ALP & Technician for CEN 01/2014. Some candidates have tried to call RRB Allahabad and they have been assured that the result will be announced in due time. I think because of the large number of candidates under Allahabad Zone, the result is taking little time as compared to the other zones with lesser number of applicants.

As per the information I am able to gather from various sources expected dates for RRB Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Secunderabad and Mumbai is Dec 2014.

What do you think about the Cut Off for ALP in Allahabad?

Also please tell me in approximate number of candidate appeared for ALP exam this year for RRB Allahabad zone.

I am not able to get both the stats. No idea about ALP Allahabad Cut Offs or Number of Candidates appeared for this exam.

If you get any stats please share.

Not actually. But as per my guess for ALP the Cut Offs should be around 55-60.
Also the number of candidate appeared for alp only is around 2 lakh.

RRB Bhopal ALP Result declared.

Seats: 254
Cut off: 40% gen. ,30% obc

8 times called for psycho.

Any update regarding ALP Result for RRB Allahabad?

One of my friend tried calling RRB Allahabad today. There is no fixed date for the declaration of the result, however on requesting a lot they said that it may come in second week of December. Please note that this is not officially announced and just a guess by the officials.

Once the result is announced we will be update it HERE. Please keep visiting the page for further updates!

RRB Muzaffarpur Aptitude Test Result 2014

RRB Muzaffarpur Aptitude Test Result for ALP (CEN 01/2014) Declared on 25 Nov 2014. Check your result at: http://careers.aglasem.com/5763/rrb-muzaffarpur-aptitude-test-result-2014/

RRB Mujaffarpur Overall Review

Vacancy: 1153
Selected in Written Test: 9263 (held on 15 June & 20 July)
Selected in Aptitude Test: 1733 (held on 5 Sept. & 23 Sept.)

Note: 50% more than actual vacancy are being called for document verification.

What is the actual vacancy for ALP in rrb allahabad?

What is the expected cutt of marks of rrb ahmedabad and allahabad technicians.

@Graduate_Ritesh Here is actual vancies for RRB Allahabad for ALP & Technician Posts

@pavanchauhan001 You can check the previous result and then compare it with current and previous vacancies to know the cut offs.

@Graduate_Ritesh can you suggest the expected cut offs for RRB Ahmadabad and Allahabad.

Not actually. But as per my guess for ALP the Cut Offs should be around 55-60.

RRB Jammu Result for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Declared. Check your result & Aptitude Test Dates at: http://careers.aglasem.com/5861/rrb-jammu-result-for-assistant-loco-pilot-alp-declared-cen-01-2014/

In their any sectional cut off in Psychology Test for ALP?

When the Aptitude Test Result of RRB Bangalore will declare? RRB Muzaffarpur have already declared its resutl, why delay for Bangalore Result?