Punjab PMET for MBBS Admission

pmet
mbbs

No site to download or Apply for PMET 2015? When and Where i can apply for Punjab MBBS Admission?

Pmet 2015 application form
Punjab Pmt 2015

At present only date of exam have been announced by concerned authority. As soon details published we will update here for details Click Here

If you looking for Punjab PMET 2015 I strongly suggest you that you have also apply in CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2015, CMC Ludhiana MBBS and other UG course details are now availble. Click Here

I want to know that can a student of non punjab resident apply for Punjab PMET or not. I also want to know that if Punjab PMET seats are filled through AIPMT.

From 2014 Session Admission to MBBS / BDS courses in Government and Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Punjab are done based on merit of AIPMT. NRI Students are also required to appear in AIPMT.

So there will be no PMET Exam for Punjab UG Medical & Dental Admission.

All Indian Quota Seats are available for all candidates of Indian. For remaining seats you need to be resident of Punjab.

@plus_point
Punjab PMET 2015 application form & Prospectus is now available Click Here

Hello mam I want to know that is there any need to send any document to bfuhs for Punjab [email protected]

After locking the form, print it. Keep copies of the Punjab PMET Application Form 2015 safely. Do not send the form to the University.

Can photo dated 17.12.2014 be uploaded in the Application Form of PMET? How can I make changes in the uploaded photo before locking the form?

Requirement of PMET 2015 Application Form “Passport size photograph with name of candidate and date printed at the bottom, taken after 01-01-2015” so i don’t think photo dated 17.12.2014 will work. Try to uploaded new photo in the same was as you did for this photograph, it should replace the old one with new one.

yup it worked. thanks i replaced it with the new one

do we have to send any document namely challan copy to bfu by post ?

After locking the form, print it. Keep copies of the Punjab PMET Application Form 2015 safely. Do not send the form to the University.

how many seats are availble through pmet 2015 in general qouta?

PMET seats and reservation are available HERE. Reduce the reserved seats from total seats and you will get seats available for General candidate.

I am a resident of Punjab and my father is in Army. My father was posted in New Delhi so I was forced to do my 11th &12th from Delhi. I want to ask that will I be eligible for 85% quota and if not, then in which category i will be considered?

Please go through the Information Brochure to know the domicile requirements. If you have the required domicile you can appear for reserved seats.

Where can I get the Information Brochure for Punjab PMET 2015?

Refer to the above given link and you will get all required information & resources.

I have got rank 294 in PMET 2015 . I wish to know whether I can get a seat in MBBS government qouta or not?

Congratulations for such a nice rank! I think you can get admission easily at this rank.