PSA Result 2014

psa
result
cbse

Continuing the discussion from CBSE PSA 2014 - 2015 For Class 9 and Class 11:

You may have queries regarding CBSE PSA Result 2014. This to make clear that CBSE PSA Result is not announced publicly for students and you cannot check it online. However the result is sent to schools on their registered email ids and school can download it.

We will update you once the result is sent to schools by CBSE and you can ask your Class Teacher / School Office for the result after that.

For now you can refer to the Question Papers you got and Answer Keys published by AglaSem School to know how much marks you can expect in this exam. Below are the links for papers and keys for both class 9 and class 11

As all of you know that PSA Score is added towards you FA4 Marks. If you want to know How CBSE PSA Score is used for FA4 Marks Click Here

If you have any further query regarding PSA Result you can ask us here. Also you can discuses PSA Result here.

Tell us your marks after checking with the Answer Keys. How much you are scoring in PSA Exam?

CBSE PSA 20 Nov 2014 Discussion

I moved a post to an existing topic: CBSE PSA 20 Nov 2014 Discussion

Is this answer key given by CBSE??? because the answers told by my teacher were different than that of this

No, These Answer Kesy are solved the Teachers / Experts in the subjects like you teacher did. Apart from the language the answers cannot be different. If you think any answer is different you can discus about it on our on going topic for the same purpose at: CBSE PSA 20 Nov 2014 Discussion

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: CBSE PSA 20 Nov 2014 Discussion

I think the answer of Q 24 is 1 not 3…

Please join us at CBSE PSA 20 Nov 2014 Discussion for PSA Key discussion.

I want to recheck the answer of question number 48 for Set D1, Class 9.

I think that question number 59 of set D2 is 2nd option. As weight can be zero but mass cannot be zero and only in graph d mass is not shown zero.

@princessshloka @Jatin_Rishi Please join us at CBSE PSA 20 Nov 2014 Discussion for PSA Key discussion.

This thread is for PSA Result Discussion!

i want my psa result 2014-15 my roll number is R115/08556/0240

This to make clear that CBSE PSA Result is not announced publicly for students and you cannot check it online. However the result is sent to schools on their registered email ids and school can download it.

When will they declare the results of PSA 2014-15? Im eagerly waiting for it!

CBSE does not publish the PSA result separately. Its sent to school and automatically included in final mark statement. If you want you can request you school office or class teacher to provide the PSA result.

I wanna just noe the results of 10th psa. I’m studying in velammal vidyalaya, melayanambakkam.

i also wanna know the psa results of class 10 and my registration no is M115071870009

You can know the PSA result from your school only…

Hi guys , You cannot see you result online or anywhere!
Only school authorities can tell you tell you the PSA result .
So better go to you school office and ask for your result or go to http://schools.aglasem.com/18965 and check the answer key to get a rough idea about your marks !