NTSE Exam 2015 - 2016

ntse
class10

Please tell the correct date of NTSE exam form submission for state UP as you have mentioned it as 25 August 2015 but on the application form it is 25 September 2015 please clarify that it is August or September

NTSE Stage 2 Cut Off
NTSE Result Discussion

Dear sir, I was going through your questions on thought based questions for ntse by Mr. Anand Meena. Question No. 2 on hops of squirrel jumps need clarification.

As per the question : Squirrel jumps 1 m and drops by 0.5 m for every jump.
So, the net jump is only 0.5 m.
The height of the tree is 22 m. = 21 +1 m.
for 21 m squirrel requires 21 / 0.5 = 42 jumps and last 1 m 1 jump.
So, total hops / jumps would be 43 and not 29.

As per the answer explanation, the net jump is 0.75m. that means the squirrel is dropping by 0.25 m for every 1m jump. So, the net jump will be 0.75m. and 21 / .75 = 28 + 1 jump for the last metre.

Hence, I request you to do the needful.

Regards
Adinarayana

We sincerely apologize for our mistake.

Yes, you are right. Last date for submission of UP NTSE Application Form is 25th Sept, 2015.

Please provide me the link where you have check this question #2.

State Level National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) 2015 - 2016 Application Forms are now available. Students of Class X can apply now.

Visit http://schools.aglasem.com/25679 for more details on Application Procedure, Eligibility, Dates for each state…

challen should be taken from which bank. allstudents challen can be taken together.
many codes of head accounts are given so challen should be made in favour of all. and posted to which address.

Please tell me from which State you belong? Then only i will be able to solve your query.

Maharashtra NTSE 2016 - Result and Cut Off Marks Declared!!!

This time, 76148 candidates registered for Maharashtra NTSE 2016 Exam