Nmims npat 2015

npat
cutoff

My merit in the 2015 NMIMS-NPAT is 2937 which is probably the rank. What is the cutoff rank / merit no. for mumbai campus? MPSTME for civil engineering? or what was it last year? will i need to give any donation?

Getting seat in Mumbai campus is difficult. You may get other campus, but chances are less. I have no idea about management seats or donations.

Merit List and Counselling List of NPAT 2015 are yet to be published. In my opinion, you should wait till NPAT announces its schedule so that you can get better idea of this.

I am unable see my results of nmims npat pharmacy 2015
Plz can u help me to find out???
My merit no is 303
As i was selected in 1 merit list @ shirpur n i was waitlisted for mumbai n even in 2 merit list i was waitlisted now im not able to open the page were we put our login id n password

For which course you are facing this difficulty. For NPAT Results you can visit: http://www.nmims.edu/npat/

Hello .
My rank in nmims npat is 4856 and i had applied for the bba course . Asmsoc’s third list that was scheduled to be declared on 25th june hasnt been declared yet …nor any enquiries are being entertained .
Are there any chances of getting admission into the course ??