NIFTEM-UG Cut-Off for 2014

cutoff

What is the cut-off rank for admission into B.Tech Food Tech at NIFTEM?

Official cut offs for NIFTEM B.Tech in Food Technology is not available. Seats are quite less and thus competition is bound to be high. I will try to reach out to the officials to disclose any cut offs is available. Till then, you will have to aim at scoring really high :smiley:

Meanwhile somewhere on internet i found this.

For 1st counselling of B.Tech Food Tech 2014 at NIFTEM, JEE Mains AIR upto 1.10 lakh were invited.

But still i am unable to find that what’s actual rank upto which last student got admission there :frowning:

I am not very sure but cut off 2013 was around 1.26 lac.

How do you know @neha ? I have contacted 2-3 students there and they said that a rank of 1.5 - 1.75 lakh would be sufficient. Is this true?

They must be telling the truth, but for which year admission. I referred to 2013 data. May be possible there are more counselling rounds. However if they are suggesting you 1.5 - 1.75 lakh. Take it 1.5 lakh as max rank.

Why to think about taking admission at last rank? Try hard and get a rank that you need to consider the cut offs but just select college and take admission :smile: