Hey Guys! Here is a discussion thread for all those who have been keenly waiting for latest updates on NEET PG 2017.
As you all know NEET PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956. It is a single window entrance examination for PG courses.
Yes, Candidates official notification out! Here we come with all the latest update of NEET PG 2017
Latest Update: Application Form for NEET PG 2017 has been released now. Apply Online Now!
Here we have Preparation Resources , Application Form , Exam Schedule , Counselling Detais etc.
Any candidate who wants to apply for NEET PG 2017 is advised to read eligibility criteria first. This includes certain points with regards to educational qualification mainly. Fill NEET PG 2017 application form only if you are eligible.
- You require a MBBS degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a recognized medical college or institute. A recognized institute means that it is as per provisions of Indian Medical Council and degree is valid.
- In addition you also need permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification that Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council has issued.
- Internship: You are likely to complete one year internship on or before 31 March 2017.
Once you determine that you are eligible, you can apply for NEET entrance exam. There you can enter personal details, upload relevant documents, and pay application fee. All in all, complete process is online. The direct link to apply for the NEET PG 2017 is being uploaded below.
- Application fee is Rs 3750 for all General and OBC candidates.
- Application fee is Rs 2750 for all SC / ST / PWD / PH candidates.
##Important Schedule of NEET PG 2017
For all candidates who will appear for NEET PG 2017, knowing exam pattern is important. This plays an important role in preparing for exam.
NEET PG 2017 will be a computer based test. Exam will be held at 41 cities across India. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions exam delivered on computer based platform (CBT). The exam comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted is 3hr. 30 min. There will be 2 sessions – one at 10:00 AM and another at 3:45 PM. There shall be no negative marking.
##Some Useful Quick Links
Scope of NEET PG 2017
To see the complete details about the registration dates, exam dates and result dates Visit here
If you have any other queries regarding NEET PG 2017 Application Form, you may leave your comments below by Clicking on Reply Button
Like our Facebook Page for NEET PG and other PG Medical Entrance Exams and Admissions!