NEET 2018 Discussion | Ask your Question

aipmt
neetug
neet
medicaladmission

Yes, pencil or pen will be provided in the examination centre.

@Riya_Pillai Yes girls can wear trousers with pockets.

@ARpan_SAndhu better h ki aap trouser ya light jeans pehn k jae

@Riya_Ahuja Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower
Salwar or trouser.
Slippers, sandals with the low heel and not closed shoes.

Hello
Am from tamilnadu Will i get mbbs seat in gov or self financing college for 180marks under sc category

Sir
Am from tamilnadu will i get mbbs seat in gov or self financing college for 180marks under sc category

sir I am getting 151 no in neet 2018 can I get admission in foreign college pliz teply

hritik_sharma1d
sir I am getting 151 no in neet 2018 can I get admission in foreign college pliz teply

Which foreign college can you get into using NEET?

I think it is possible since you have a quota. I am not sure about self financing colleges though.

NEET Latest News:

No Takers For Regional Languages In NEET Exam, Govt May Soon Conduct It In English Only.

If a student do not appear for counselling 1 and
2 and then he or she is eligible for deemed counselling? ??

all qualifying candidates to get any govt seat in neet 2018

i’m getting 167 marks in neet 2018,can I get a private medical college under the general category with this score?

or a private dental college
what else can I do to avoid dropping.

There are less chances for you to get any MBBS/BDS college under 15% and 85 quota.
I will suggest you to appear for the exam next year and take professional guidance this year if required.
You can try your chances in para medical courses.
Good Luck.

Questions to Challenge in NEET 2018 – Questions no. 24, 36, 66, 68, 112, 140, 158, 177 . Go ahead, challenge these questions and increase your score! Don’t look on few thousands you spend here as it is going to save a lot of your money by making your score better.

What is the minimum attempts in neet. I got 77 in neet 2018 & im sc . Is there any chances to get medical seats in both govt. & private colleges.rply plz…@surbhi_pareek

Sorry to say but there is no chance.
This year cutoff of SC is 96.

Try for the next year

Sir my frnd got 544 in neet 18 , belong to Rajasthan, Category- OBC . Can she get govt seat in Rajasthan through either AIQ or State Q.
If there are Chances of getting govt college thr AIQ then plz suggest her college she should opt