National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) 2018

neetug
mbbs
neet
bds
medicaladmission

Central Board of Secondary Education will hold NEET 2018 on 06 May 2018. The Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India have notified that the Central Board of Secondary Education shall be the organization to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS and BDS Cours Candidates who are interested in taking admission in MBBS / BDS Course and building their career in Medical Field have to take National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018 onwards. It is hereby clarified that there is no single entrance test will hold by any state. Candidates have to appear in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018.

#NEET 2018

You will get know here Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card etc. and much other concrete information related to NEET Exam. Official details of NEET UG 2018 will be released in few days on CBSE NEET official website: cbseneet.nic.in

• Exam Pattern of NEET 2018

• NEET 2018 will consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions 4 options with single correct answer from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)

• Syllabus of NEET 2018

• The Question Papers for the examination shall be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical council of India. NEET 2018 Syllabus will consist of Class XI & XII ( PCB ) topics.

• Preparation Guide and Material for NEET 2018

• As of now students are advised to keep self-motivated, avoid rumors and focus on NEET 2018 preparation.

Still, Do you have any query? Leave your comment here by Click On Reply Button…!!!

My father has a transferable job and I’m currently staying in Maharashtra but I don’t have a domicile of any particular state. I have completed my 10th from pune but 12th from uttar Pradesh so for 15% state quota which state I should select?

Hello,
Find NEET 2018 Answer key i image format