MP DMAT 2015 for Undergraduate Courses

mp-dmat
mbbs

When I was going to download admit card for MBBS UG exam in their website . I put on my details then I submitted it. I got a message that “enter a valid name”

My classmate also get the same response.

I also had given Aipmt so it is not possible I am ineligible i readed prospectus carefully

Mp dmat cut off
Regarding MPDMAT-2015
MP DMAT Application Form

May be some technical reason occured, In my opinion you have to download your admit card in night time. If problem persist pls call MP DMAT concerned authority.

When will be the MPDMAT-2015 is going to be held Are they conduct the exam so many times they postponed the exam Kindl y help me with this regard

There is no official announcement for the Exam date till now. Keep Calm. Don’t loose your patience. Prepare yourself for the exam and keep practicing.

As soon as we get to know, we will update it here - http://admission.aglasem.com/dmat/

Stay connected with us.

How to get MP DMA Application Form Number, if application form is downloaded from the internet and then submitted?

I think you will be allotted the Roll Number and you can use it for reference to your application.

i also send dmat application form without application no. how will i get the application form no. and roll no. …will it be posted to home

You will be able to download admit card by your name and date of birth. On your admit card roll number and other details will be mentioned.

What was last year mp dmat cut off at what marks people got admission

I don’t think cut offs are available officially for MP DMAT Counselling.

are u all sick the MP DMAT authority…
playing wid the future of students…!!
got damed if u only want the money then take it directly why doing all these drama…we were not provided the pen , nt even a rough paper at the centre ( fairfield institute of management , delhi). Computers were all sick there. Was it exam or a joke with us all ???
if u r nt able to conduct it proprly then don`t try for the same…!!!

I came across many similar student reviews in the social media. :neutral_face:

This is really sad.

MP DMAT 2015 - Admit Card

Admit card of rescheduled MP DMAT exam has been available now. Candidates can now download admit card by using Name and DOB.

Visit here - http://admission.aglasem.com/dmat-admit-card/

MP DMAT 2015 - Result

DMAT Exam score , Question paper and Answer keys are now available.

Click here - For Exam Score
Click here - For Question Paper and Answer Keys

Shabana mam is there chances of getting seat in mpdmat of my two friends
Case 1 rank 2800 and marks 108.5
Case 2 rank 951 and marks 132.66

For which courses you are seeking admission. Is it MBBS / BDS or BPT / B.Sc. Nursing / Other Allied Paramedical Courses