Most valued Engineering Course

Which Engineering Course should be highly demanded? Like EEE, ECE, Mech…

Instead of doing little research or listening to the people in the industry most of us just read news paper to make conclusions, which in long run make a deep impact on career and in turn whole life.

Civil Engineering is a wonderful course and almost every college have good infrastructure for this, both in terms of faculty and laboratories. On the other hand this is really a tough job and most of the going to sites and taking care of construction management stuff. You can not make good money in this field working for someone and starting own company need good investment and contacts, which is difficult for a common Indian family. Mechanical Engineering comes with similar issues.

Electronics and Electrical Engineering are very good and highly job oriented courses. No doubts and questions about that fact. But when it comes to faculty and practical experiments most of the colleges does not have sufficient infrastructure. Moreover after finishing most of these engineers work in software companies as there no sufficient companies who work in core areas of Electronics and Electrical Engineering.

Computer Engineering and IT. The infrastructure required for these courses is very easy to provide and if teaching is not good at college finding a tutor outside even in a small town is not a problem. More importantly when google, Microsoft and other top companies come for campus interviews they don’t allow any other stream than CS and IT.

Even after electrical or electronics engineering one goes to software jobs, more over top software companies do not allow them to appear for test and interview. We have more software companies than any other companies.

My preferance

• Computer Science and Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering

Once you are done with admission in any course, you should concentrate and work hard to be best in that course. Best in any field is always rare and respected. So I suggest you to work hard and live to the your dreams and make your parents proud.

My acquaintance told me try to get Biotech, which is most wanted. But I can’t get the name of the course correctly.(something around Biotech) please guess that and tell me.

Its Biotechnology Engineering. Biotechnology engineering is a branch of engineering where technology is combined with biology for research & development. Biotechnology involves wide range of subjects such as engineering, genetics, biochemistry, microbiology and chemistry.