MHT CET 2017 Discussion

mht-cet

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted on 11 May 2017 for all Engineering and Pharmacy degree courses for academic year 2017-2018.

MHT CET 2017 Application Form

Application form of Maharshtra CET 2017 will be available for engineering and pharmacy aspirants. As soon as the application form, fee details, submission procedure is available they will be updated here.

MHT CET 2017 Admit Card

Admit card / hall ticket of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET 2017) will be issued to candidates who have filled the application form and submitted it on time. Details of when and how to download the MH CET admit card will be published here soon.

If you have any queries / information regarding MH CET / MHT CET 2017 - Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, please ask / discus here.

so that means the dates for the form are not yet out ?
some people say MHCET is now removed for MP people
is that so ?

Form is not available yet also eligibility criteria not released. It is expected that form will be out in the month of december.

Please helo… My brother has cleared 12th from delhi… The process of applying for Maharashtra colleges through cet is same or different? . Pleass explain how to apply… Thanks in advance

Date of exam has been announced for MHT CET 2017 / MH CET 2017. Exam will be held on March 11, 2017. Notification of Maharshtra Common Entrance Test is also available. Visit https://admission.aglasem.com/maharashtra-cet/ for more details.

Can I appear for my MHT-CET entrance exam from Delhi?

Yes You can appear but this option is available for Candidate who have passed HSC/12th (or equivalent exam) from
outside Maharashtra. Such a candidate should select exam center of his / her choice.

Hello,

There is an error occur while feeling the form of CET. An error is in Candidate full name I entered the name as per board certificate but still not accepted.

hello. i am nikhil i have doubt. its 31st of march and they say the online application was max. till 30th
so is it possible for me to apply for that exam now?