MH CET Entrance Examination

mbbs

If I appear for 1st year B.Sc in india, can I be eligible for appearing in MH CET next year?

Can an outside maharastra candidate claim for mbbs seat through mhcet 2015
The admission process for MBBS 2015

You can check MH CET Eligibility for this year to understand the requirement for appearing in MH CET 2016

I am an NRI. completed my 12th abroad.
I’ve checked the eligibility criteria, it says that i am not allowed to write an entrance but what if i do B.sc first, for a year then go for entrance is my query.

one of my friend recently gave mh cet 2015 can he claim for mbbs seats in Maharashtra.
HE is one of outside Maharashtra candidate.
he don’t have his parents in government job nor in maharastra neither outside…

CAN HE CLAIM FOR MBBS SEAT IN MHCET IN MAHARASHTRA

To be eligible for admission the candidate must be an Indian National. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non Resident Indian (NRI)/Overseas citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible. (Exception: refer Annexure J of the information brochure).

hello i want to know the procedure after mhcet result on which site we have to give our colleges choice for medical …and how long we have to wait did choice giving rocess is online or we have to bring form from other college i want to know this only

Let the Result be announce. All details for counselling will be updated on the official website of MH CET and DMER