MH CET Application Form Correction 2015

application
mbbs

How do I edit the caste section of my MBBS MHCET 2015 application form ? I have filled it as ESBC Maratha reservation and want to change it to general.

As per the FAQs given by MH CET, Once you have submitted the data, Edit Profile link will appear after you login to the website using your unique application no. and password. Please note that no change in the three name fields (Candidate’s First Name, Father’s / Husband’s First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.

You can email to [email protected] or call up on 0120-4055011 between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on all working days.

Hey! I have a problem in MHCET MBBS 2015 form filling. I belong to OMC category, and I have domicile of Maharashtra. So which annexure do I have to choose in the option?

@shailesh_H I think you meant to say OMS, not OMC, right? If you are an outside Maharashtra candidate, then how do you have domicile certificate of Maharashtra? Can you pls clarify this?

I have studied all the classes from Karnataka but my father lives in Maharashtra. So basically I will get the domicile certificate. I don’t have any study certificates from Maharashtra. :sweat:

Alright. So when you go to the application form, in the 7th field “candidate is a domicile of” you will select Maharashtra, right?

Under reservation, select that category, of which you are eligible for reservation (caste wise, or religion wise, or defence, or income).

Under educational details, you will select Outside Maharashtra. Accordingly center options will be displayed.

Under the 15th field that asks for “I want to claim exemption under, additional weightage” and so on, select only those that you are eligible for.

Which field are you facing problem in?

I belong to 4.6 exemption rule. Can you tell me is what is non creamy layer certificate. And in 14.c part on which basis we have to give district of college :fearful:

In reservation, for certain categories, creamy layer candidates are not considered for reservation. Creamy layer is determined by the guardian / family income above or below a certain amount, which is different for states / categories I think. When you go to get your certificate of reservation, you will come to know whether you are eligible or not.