MBBS Admission in AFMC Pune

afmc
mbbs

What is the procedure to apply for AFMC Pune, for Nepalese students?

Please give your suggestions regarding other medical college entrances also.

The eligibility to enter in AFMC

AFMC MBBS Admission will be based on AIPMT Score. You need to appear for AIPMT 2015 Exam and Apply for AFMC after AIPMT Examination is over.

Click Here for Eligibility and Educational Qualification.

AIPMT 2015 Online Registration has commenced from December 1, 2014. Candidates can submit AIPMT 2015 Application Form online up to December 31, 2014 without late fee and thereafter up to January 31, 2015 with late fee.

Click Here for AIPMT Complete Information.

There are many other important Medical Entrance Exams, which you can give to get admission in MBBS course of Indian Medical Institutes. HERE is a list of few important medical exams and admissions.

Is it the same for foreigners as well (i being a Nepalese)? If so under what Nationality and Category should I apply for?

Because there are only two nationality options : INDIAN and OCI (overseas Citizen of India) In case I apply as an OCI, there is no option to choose AFMC (while its available under INDIAN category).

If we pursue our 12th grade(std.) in state board are those students are not allowed to enter in AFMC?
without taking any admission in AMPIT?

@sahrajni For AFMC A candidate should be a citizen of India or be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country with the intention of permanently settling in India. You should be eligibile for AFMC. Simply appear for AIPMT and when AFMC Application Forms are avilable fill that form too. I will also suggest you to talk to AFMC once regarding this matter.

@Swathi_Rao Now Admission to AFMC is based on AIPMT merit only. So you need to appear for AIPMT to be eligibile for AFMC Admission. State does not make any difference.