Manipal University E-Hall Ticket

manipal
admit-card

I am studying in class 12th and have applied for admission in Manipal University. I have submitted the admission from, paid the fees and even got my Application No. I read about E-Hall Ticket to be downloaded from www.manipalotbs.com but when i go to the link it does not show site as shown in the demo but instead gives info about the same… What am I doing wrong?

Which course’s MU OET 2015 are you appearing for? According to the Manipal OTBS schedule, the following are dates for booking your test slot.

• MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPharm, PharmD - 21.03.2015 to 28.03.2015

When you are logging in to the OTBS, what information is being displayed? Only when your course’s OTBS is activated, you can book the test slot.

Im appearing for Btech… Thanx for the info… And BTW it displays details about e hall ticket and demos for booking slots and all that stuff,

did u get photo and signature in your application form…??? waht resolution did u use…???

Yes, i did get my photo and signature in my form… Don’t remember what resolution I had used but it was specified there, i think.