MAH CET MBA / MMS 2015 Admission

I’ll be giving the MAH CET MBA exam in 2015. However, I am confused with how this works. For MH CET Engineering we apply for colleges after the marks for this exam comes out. Is it the same for MBA entrance too?

Is it compulsory that candidate should give CMAT, CAT or Any Other Exam sit for CET?

@Ritwika_Dubey Each Maharashtra State candidate who has appeared in the MAH‐MBA/MMS‐CET will be assigned a State level Merit Number on the basis of percentile. After declaration of Merit List candidates will be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) same as Engineering Counselling.

@shwetachhajed For Maharashtra State Seats you need to appear for MAH MBA CET. All India Seats you can apply if you have appeard for various exams. Each All India candidate who has appeared in CAT (conducted by IIMs), CMAT (Conducted by AICTE), GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA), MAT (conducted by AIMA in February ), XAT (conducted by XLRI), ATMA (conducted by AIMS) and MAH‐MBA/MMS‐CET will be assigned a State level merit number on the basis of percentile mentioned on the score card. If the candidate has appeared for multiple examinations whose names are mentioned above then the best percentile shall be considered for Merit.

For more information on MAH MBA / MMS CET Click Here

I have Domicile for Maharashtra, though don’t stay there anymore. Is it still valid?
I mean, will the procedure still be the same for me?

There are four types of Maharashtra domicile eligibility (as given in past year’s brochure for MAH MBA CET).

Type A

• Passing HSC and Qualifying examination from Maharashtra state. OR
  • Passing Diploma and Qualifying examination from Maharashtra State. and
  • Candidate is Domiciled or Born in the State of Maharashtra.

Type B

• Does not satisfy as Type A But Candidate/ Father or Mother of the candidate is Domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.

Type C

• Does not satisfy as Type A and Type‐B But Father/Mother of the candidate is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the application for Admission.

Type D

• Does not satisfy as Type A, Type‐B and Type‐C But Father / Mother of the candidate is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra / Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.

I believe that as long as you satisfy any one of these criteria, you will be considered a Maharashtra domicile candidate. However, as soon as the information brochure is published, you must go through the details then.

Please note, that insofar, no details of MAH CET for MBA for admission 2015-2017 has yet been published.

Beautiful. As per the details I qualify for type A. Thank You

I fall in the Kashmiri Migrant category and gave MH CET MBA this year. But while filling up the form for MHCET MBA, I didn’t find any option explicitly for J&K Migrants. When would this be verified and how?

@khushboo_kaul One seat over and above the sanctioned intake capacity in each management institute is available under the CAP for KM candidates. The candidates seeking admission against the seats reserved for J&K Migrant as defined above have to submit relevant Certificates shown in proforma A/B/C in support of their claim at the time of admission.

MBA Admission in Maharashtra College

Last opportunity to Apply for Welingkar. Last Date Extended till 5 Apr 2015. Apply Here - http://goo.gl/A9IfHT

WeSchool Ranked 10th All India by Times of India B-School Survey 2015. Welingkar is one of the best Management Institute in Maharashtra.

Is NRI/Gulf worker child need to attend MAH CET? What is weightage of SAT exams conducted for them out of India? From when online registration or online application available for 2016-17

The eligible NRI candidates can apply for admission against the Institute level seats, only in
Unaided Private Colleges/Institutes who have got an approval from Government of Maharashtra
to admit NRI candidates within the sanctioned intake.

Eligibility Criteria for admissions against seats for NRI / Foreign National / Foreign Student / PIO / Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries:

Candidate should Appeared for GMAT / CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / CMAT 2015
OR
Appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015
OR
Appeared for CET conducted by the agency (including Association of all colleges of a particular type in the State) approved by Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Bandra (E), Mumbai-51 for the academic year 2015-16

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: Preferred Collees for MBA Admission