List Of Engineering Entrance Exams You Should Appear This Year!

entrance

Engineering Entrance Exams To Appear? This question comes in the mind of all engineering aspirants. Here a small list of important engineering entrance exams you should appear. Vote for most important exams as per your suggestions.

Here are your choices:

• JEE Main
  • JEE Advanced
  • BITSAT
  • VITEEE
  • MU OET
  • SRMJEEE
  • WBJEE
  • COMEDK
  • MHT CET
  • KCET
  • KEAM
  • AP EAMCET
  • IPUCET
  • UPSEE
  • AMUEEE
  • KITEEE

0 voters

If you want to add more entrance exams please let us know.

I think every one who is preparing for engineering should go for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT plus their state PET. Most of the reputed colleges and universities also take admission on the basis of JEE & BITSAT.

Student who are not confident enough or for backup options you can appear for remaining exams depending your domacile and willingness to join the colleges provided through these exams.

Apart from the entrance exams students should also keep an eye on important colleges admission like IIITD, DTU, PEC, Thapar University etc. etc. These institutes does not conduct entrance exam but take admission through JEE Main.

However to apply for such institutes you must fill their forms when available. Their counselling process is conducted separately.

i’m intrested about PEC would you plz mail me the details about how the admission procedure is carried out

LPUNEST 2017 . refer more: https://admission.aglasem.com/lpu-nest-application-form/