LIC ADO 2015 Discussion

bank

LIC ADO 2015 Discussion thread is for those who have appeared in the online exam for Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers. You can ask here queries related to LIC ADO 2015 exam, interview and results.

To know about LIC ADO Admit Card, Click Here.
To know about LIC ADO Result, Click Here.

Total No. of Posts: 5066
Name of the Post: Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)

About LIC ADO 2015 Recruitment

Applications were invited for LIC ADO 2015 recruitment from 1 June to 30 June, 2015. Total number of vacancies is 5066. Online exam was held on 25th July,2015 & 26th July, 2015.

Exam Pattern

Paper I

• Reasoning Ability: 25 questions, 25 marks.
  • Numerical Ability : 25 questions, 25 marks.

Paper II

• General Knowledge and Current Affairs : 25 questions, 25 marks.
  • English Language with special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary : 25 questions, 25 marks.

Paper III

• Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector : 50 questions, 50 marks.

LIC ADO Admit Card 2015 is now available. Candidates can download their admit cards from http://admission.aglasem.com/lic-ado-recruitment-admit-card/

how can i get my result for north central zone …meeruth .

LIC ADO result out…if anyone know the process of getting the interview call letter…plz help

List of successful candidates has been displayed at Divisional Office. Online result has not been declared yet. You can check the result by visiting Meerut divisional office.

ADDRESS : JEEVAN PRAKASH, PRABHAT NAGAR, P.B. NO. 69, MEERUT. PIN - 250001

As soon as the result will announced by one or more zones, we will update it here - http://admission.aglasem.com/lic-ado-recruitment-result/

No notification regarding the Interview Call Letter is announced yet. May be in next few days it will be announced.

Stay tuned with us here - http://admission.aglasem.com/lic-ado-recruitment-admit-card/

SIR I AM APEEARED FOR interviv bt i havent my application form print out…so how can i get it…is date is over of reprint of aplication form

Link to print application form is no longer visible on LIC India website. I will advise you to contact your respective zone once.

SIR,I have cleared written exam and i lost my application,is there any option to get the application print, pls let me know

Link to print application form is no longer visible on LIC India website. I will advise you to contact your respective zone once.

hai i have 22 sept lic ado interview but i have not downloaded my application form is it compulsary for interview pls suggest me

reply me my mail id [email protected] if any one know regarding this help me

and i dnt have experiance im eligible for interview

Please check your Call Letter once. The documents required are mentioned there. And if you are still confuse, contact your Zonal officers once. They are in a better position to guide.

hai i have qualified lic ado and i have an interview on 23rd september would anyone tell me what are documents are required…please

SIR I AM APEEARED FOR lic ado interview bt i havent my application form print out.sir if you have your lic ado softcopy of application form please send me then i will type this format please…
this is my mail id [email protected]

Hello @poornima_devi - Pls contact your zonal LIC where you will have to appear for interview to know how to get application print out now. The facility has been closed online.

@Deepu_Twins - As per the official notification,

Candidates are advised to keep ready with them the originals of the following (as applicable) and a set of attested photocopies of each for verification at the time of Interview if they qualify in the on-line test.

1. Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai, in case of applicants belonging to Employees and Agents category,
  2. Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai and/or Masters Degree Certificate in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Marketing from a University or by an Institute approved by All India Council of Technical Education in case of applicants belonging to others category,
  3. SSC/HSC Certificate issued by the Board showing the date of birth,
  4. Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates,
  5. Certificate of at least 2 years sales/administrative experience in Life Insurance Industry
  6. Discharge certificate in case of Ex-serviceman.

Also, please check your interview call letter. Do the instructions specify which documents to take? If yes, also arrange them all.