KIIT University Admission Queries

kiit

Does Kalinga Institute (KIIT) ask for Money Deposit around the time of counseling? If Yes then, does it refund the money if we don’t take admission there?

Yes Fee has to be submitted if seat is allotted in counselling. In addition to the course fees, Rs. 62,000/- is to be paid (one time) at the time of admission towards Counselling, Registration, Admission kit, Laptop & Blazer.

Total fees can be refunded anytime after admission, but before reporting. After the commencement of course, no refund will be allowed.

In all cases where the student has been admitted to the course after the commencement of classes through the waiting list or otherwise, their case will be considered as after the commencement of course.

Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available in our website. Refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, Original Fee Receipt, Allotment letter, Fee estimate letter and the dues clearance certificate.

that means if i wont take admission there…at the time of counseling…if i say ‘no’…fees will be refunded
Thanku for help

If you don’t take admission you don’t pay fee. However if you take admission and submit fee you can get it back in full before reporting / commencement.

Hi,

Can you help me with below :

1. How many seats are there in MCA course for 2015-2018 session ?
  2. What is the current fee structure for an MCA course including hostel ?
  3. Do we need to bring a draft or cheque at the time of counselling, if yes, then of what amount ?
  4. My brother got 677 rank, what are his chances of getting a seat in your college in MCA ?

I am not very sure about the number of seats as its not mentioned officially in any of the document for this year. As per the placement records seats are around 120

Fee for KIIT MCA (3 Years) is Rs. 90,000 per semester. In addition to the fees mentioned above, Rs. 62,000/- is to be paid (one time) at the time
of admission towards Counselling, Registration, Admission kit, Laptop & Blazer.

Demand Draft of Rs. 62,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 6,000/- in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be
accepted. Balance fees is to be deposited by 20th June,2015

Cut offs are not clear to me, i cannot suggest the chances of getting admission at the moment

I am Sai written entrance exam in medical MBBS wing can you please inform me when the result will be published, they informed that 15 may is the date of announcing result but still they are saying your result will declared soon.
So can you please inform what had happen to my result

Result is already published. Check http://admission.aglasem.com/kiitee-result/

on 19th May’ 2015 my counselling (for B.Tech) at KIIT was held… An Allotment Letter (seat allotment) has been given to me at the time of counselling… Nothing more information i got from there at that time… NOW, I want to know what are the next STEPS of procedure of Admission in KIIT & what is the date of admission ??

hey actually i submitted 75000 in counselling 2016 and also submitted admission fee so can i get back that money