KCET 2016 Application Form Correction

form-correction
kcet
application

I filled wrong birth date, so can I change it… I had downloaded the Chalan. help me as soon as possible

Hi @himanshu_porwal
KCET 2016 Application Form Facts - According to Official Brochure 2016 Released by KEA
The entire online application process is in Two Phases.

In the First Phase
Candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.

In the Second Phase
Candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them. Once the declaration is done, there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates. Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.

So What I understand from your query - you are already complete your second phase of filling of application form right? If yes - Now you cannot change your details.

Please contact KEA as soon as possible, they are in better position to guide well.