Karnataka CET 2015 Application Form Queries



What should I do to correct my PUC student number in KCET 2015 Online Application Form even after declaration?


The finally submitted KCET Application details through online by the candidates will be the candidate’s data for all further processing in the KEA computers. Therefore, the candidates are advised not to make any mistakes while making entries in the form and not to upload any documents / papers in support of their claims to the filled application form except
Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.

At the moment there is no official information about how to make correction in KCET 2015 Application Form. I will try to contact the KEA soon and as I get any information for online application form correction, I will update it here.


hey I have a problem. I have wrongly filled native district in KCET 2015 Application Form. I am getting very feared, loosing hope. Can anyone answer me.


At the moment there is no official information about how to make correction in KCET 2015 Application Form.
You can contact KEA concerned authority for correction in application form.


For KCET 2015 Complete Information vsit: http://admission.aglasem.com/kcet/


Edit option to all candidates to correct the mistakes if any in their online application from 06-03-2015 to 10-03-2015


I forgot to add my 12 std info. In the study details, and then I finally submit it. After taking the printout I see the study detail and shocked…!!!

Then again I login in my id and edit it (the add button is working) and then I took the final print out. so I am in fear that will it be rejected by KEA?

I already paid my fees on 11-2-2015

But in this forum someone post that, the editing of online application form can be done from 6-3-2015 to 10-3-2015. Is it true?


Yes, this is officially announced by KEA that you can make corrections in the Application Form. Refer to the website.

Here is the screenshot for your reference.


can i change my center now.
please help in .because i have een in news paper that we can change but no site found


Where you saw that you can change the centers. I doubt you can change it now…