JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form Queries

jipmer
application
mbbs

JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form will be available at its official website for eligible medical aspirants. Candidates can fill the JIPMER Online Application form and appear in the MBBS entrance exam 2015 of JIPMER Puducherry on the date of exam.

The application form is only available online and can be submitted at the official website of JIPMER only. You need to follow 5 steps to apply online:

Step 1: Register for Payment
Step 2: Pay via credit / debit card OR internet banking.
Step 3: On submission of this form you will receive your “user id” and “password” on your above registered “email id” and/or “mobile number”.
Step 4: Login to complete application form.
Step 5: Confirm the final application form details.

Take a print out of the confirmation page.

It is important to note that you need to fill the JIPMER MBBS 2015 application form correctly. Every detail entered should be as per your official documents. Photograph uploaded should be latest, along with signature and thumb impression in prescribed format.

JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form 2015 submission is going on. Important pages you must visit before applying are

If you have any queries regarding how to fill the form, what details to enter, how to pay exam fee and so on; please ask here.

Refer to JIPMER Fee Structure Here

Please note that this is AglaSem’s official thread for JIPMER MBBS 2015 application form queries. While asking your question, please mention the following points.

Step - What step of application form submission your question is about? (Details filling / image upload / fee payment).
Frame question properly - What is your specific question? For example, if your question is on a field in the form, please mention exact field name such as What should I fill in “Percentage of marks in class 12th / Qualifying examination”? This will help us answering your query faster.

Do not hesitate in asking your query for JIPMER MBBS 2015 application form submission. We will be glad to help.

Also, if you know the answer to someone else’s query, please respond and help out fellow community members.

Thank you!

PS: For JIPMER MBBS 2015 Complete Information Click Here

Wrong photo uploaded
Regarding change of 1st choice in application form (jipmer)

I had uploaded a wrong dated photography for my JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam and IPUCET, please let me know if by any chance it could be edited or only a new application will be entertained?

As per JIPMER MBBS 2015 Information Brochure (Page No. -15) Instructions are clearly mentioned as follows :

". In case the candidate has found an error of entry committed by him/her in the
application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee.
The earlier application will automatically stand cancelled. "

So In my opinion you have to submit another application with prescribed Fee. Click here to get JIPMER MBBS complete details.**

But I made a call on jipmer MBBS helpline and they said that if the photo is clear, I can carry on With the same, what to do then?

If they have said this then you have no need to do anything.

Thank you for your quick response. This makes me glad that atleast some one is there to help us on those important topics that too in the way we want to.
Thanks a lot.

When i upload photo from my system it shows “invalid/unknown file format” error what should i do.

What format you are using? Is it the same as mentioned in the instructions? If not please change the image format and try uploaded again.

@Rama_Kathal can you please tell @Sharon_Joseph regarding the image format you uploaded while filling the application form.

@Sharon_Joseph I had uploaded image in JPEG format. If you are trying to upload it in some different format please change it, you get many format converters online.

sir , when i applied for jipmer form , amritsar was not available as the choice for centre. but now amritsar has been made available as the centre. please let me know if i can change the 1st choice to amritsar? and if i can then how to make the required change. please do help.thank you

\

I doubt if there is any facility to make changes in examination center. Please contact the JIPMER helpline and required if it can be done.