JIPMER 2015 Website Error

jipmer

I’ve already applied for JIPMER MBBS 2015. I’ve filled the registration page. But after payment of cash, my DOB has changed automatically. Before submitting it was correct but after it changed to 07/01/2000. When checked in the site it is observed that DOB field is non-editable. Then I again submitted an another application. Then also the error remains. In the whole 2022/- Rs. has been deducted from my account (applied twice). What should I do?

I faced the same problem as @Vasan_T_G. My dob was also changed automatically after the deposition of the registration fee. Also when I called them on the helpline numbers provided in the prospectus no one received the call and not even replying to the email. What should i do now?

@Anshika @Vasan_T_G The application forms have started just today. In all probability, there seems to be technical error if the issue is being faced by different students. Were you using the suggested browsers (Internet Explorer(version 7 to 11) or Mozilla Firefox(14 to 34) or Google Chrome(20 to 36))?

Can you please tell where is the DOB being displayed as 07/01/2000? In the final applicant details screen?

We will try to contact JIPMER at the earliest. However, it is suggested that you too contact and notify the exam conducting body about this issue. You can email at [email protected] or call Toll Free Help Line 18002660371.

As soon as we get a response why this is happening, will update you.

Hi I am trying to register and pay for Jipmer 2015. But after entering OTP for bank, I get error Application Not Submitted, Internal Proceesing Error. I tried from different email id also. Did anybody else have problem. Please help. I tried from Google Chrome and Internet explorer. I dint get even a mail or SMS for registration.
I have made lot of payments using same card same laptop etc… Never had problem.
I called JIPMER… call waiting waiting waiting… Please help. I have mailed them also… Waiting for reply.
What should I do . Please help

yes in the final applicant details screen but my dob was changed as 3/10/1998

Hi Kindly help

I tried third time and still error. ARE YOU GETTING REGISTRATION EMAIL BEFORE PAYING MONEY OR AFTER. I have no email from Jipmer before or after trying to pay money.

I am unable to pay money and I don’t have email from jipmer on login details.

So I am having to create new email id each time.

Its frustrating. Please Please help

actually we have to go to this link https://www.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/827/2086/login.html and complete the application process and then dob will be automatically corrected

@Guru_Shisya - Pls try to do as @Anshika has said. Most probably that would solve the issue. Let me know here if problem still persists. Will get in touch with JIPMER and request a suitable way to solve this then.

I got DD in favour of “C O M E D K”. that is in the bank (IOB) they left space in between the letters while taking dd.will my application get rejected…? plz help!!!

Hi Anwesha . Thanks for replying. I tried the link … but I don’t have password. I only have application number. I donot know if this is the user id. Anyways I tried it.

I called the landline number in the brochure and they simply said try with different card and try later.

I learnt from the person that many people have this problem.

The only issue is that … I created 3 email ids freshly and tried to pay thrice … its frustrating…

Respected Sir , I have Registered Twice, After Accepting The Payment There Was Message That Your application No Jipmer With The Code For Further Details You Can Contact With This. And Top Of This There Was A Block Showing Internal Process Error, What I Have To Know Please Send Me Details Regarding By Arvind

hi…i’m aswin…i too facing these crisis as those who mentioned earlier…!!! eventhough i haven’t credited my money till now…but i applied for 2 times…i got applied 2 times , in which i did changed my email-id once…if you anybody could know this details , kindly send your idea to my [email protected]

I was register JIPMER - MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM - 2015 and i was payed the registration fee amount of 1000 rupees with service charge through net banking but i cant fill the the details to for complete the registration and i cant upload the photograph and signature too .How can i upload that things and complete the application to the application details … please give me a suitable answer .

@nsv29 Have you already sent the DD? (PS - Pls note that this thread is on JIPMER 2015, please ask qs on COMEDK on a separate thread).

@Guru_Shisya Oh! We have come across many students who faced issues in the JIPMER website in the first four-five days when they launched the online application form. Sorry to see you faced so many problems. Is the form submitted now?

@Ramesh_Babu @Aswin_N_V If payment has been debited multiple times, and still your form has not been processed, please contact JIPMER at 18002660371 immediately. When you call them, you need to tell your application ID and transaction details.

@Melda_Eanamattam You need to check your email. You will get an email with log in details to proceed with the form.