JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2015

jee-main
result

@mahima_tyagi @Kasturi_Ghosh @kush_keshari @Manjari_Mahulikar

JEE Main Paper 2 Score is not shown online. For B.Arch Paper final result will be announced along with the Merit List on 05 July 2015

@tushar_tanwar @Rishikesh_Negi @chandrika_cv

For 1. date given above.
For 2, 3, 4. Please refer my response at JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2015

@shans_a @Shivam_Tripathi date given above in this comment. For JEE Main counselling admission is done on the basis of merit. You can check Opening and Closing ranks of colleges in which you want to take admission at http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-cut-offs-college-wise/

@rinky_heerekar chances of getting admission can only be predicted after knowing your rank (on delaration of result)

@Tanya_Agarwalvvvbbb you need to register for JEE Advanced. Registration are open. Please Apply!

@Abhishek_Dhingra
You can directly apply for B.Arch course in NITs on the basis of your JEE Main Paper 2 score. You don’t have to give the AAT exam to get admission in NITs. AAT is only for admission in IITs. Sorry to have misguided you earlier.
And 220 in Paper 2 is a good score. I think you’ll get admission in NIT. The merit list will be based on the combined marks of JEE main Paper 2 and 12th board marks in 60 : 40 ratio respectively.

READ CAREFULLY…
Many seem to be confused between JEE Advanced and JEE Advanced AAT.
1) Registrations for JEE Advanced exam (for B.E/B.Tech UG degree course at IITs and NITs) have started on 2nd May and 7th May is the last date. You can apply for this exam on the basis of your JEE Mains Paper 1 score.

2) Now, for people looking to take the B.Arch/B.Planning UG degree course at IIT Roorkee or IIT Kharagpur Have to PASS the AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam. Note : Only those candidates who qualify for JEE Advanced and secure an ALL INDIA RANK in it and put IIT Roorkee and / or IIT Kharagpur as their choices for B.Arch course in the online choice filling form are eligible to give the AAT exam.
JEE MAINS PAPER 2 DOES NOT PLAY ANY ROLE IN AAT EXAM ELIGIBILITY.

• JEE Advanced AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) Registrations are from 18th June 10 am to 19th June 5 pm and it will be held on 21st June.

For details and dates of JEE Advanced AAT visit : http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/registration-aat or visit : http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-advanced/ and scroll down to the heading ‘JEE Advanced 2015 AAT - Architecture Aptitude Test’.

Guys, this means that if somebody has written only paper 2 and not paper1, will not be eligible for appearing JEE advanced and the subsequent AAT exam.

Also, guys who have no aptitude for architecture, but qualified in JEE mains can appear for JEE advanced and with that marks he can appear for AAT.

Ridiculous na?

Refer this for official details regarding AAT

@dhanaraj_p Totally man! All this time i thought AAT can be given on the basis of Mains Paper 2 score but it does not play any role in eligibility for AAT. I mean AAT is an architecture aptitude exam and they’re not considering the JEE Mains Architecture Paper score. What kind of logic is that? I strongly feel that JEE Mains Paper 2 score should be considered for eligibility of AAT.

I agree with you Rishikesh. Score of Paper 2 should be considered, else for what these test are conducted. What do you say guys? @Abhishek_Dhingra @chandrika_cv @Kasturi_Ghosh @kush_keshari @deepanshibansal @mahima_tyagi @Manjari_Mahulikar @rinky_heerekar @shans_a

Paper 2 results will be out only in July just before AIR. is there any seperate rank list for paper 2 candidates? or is it mixed with the paper 1 rank list?

MASA round and DTE cap round will be over in Maharashtra by then (in June itself).if we get chance in any of the NITs with JEE paper 2 rank, will we get back the amount paid for admissions in MASA or DTE CAP round colleges?

it is felt that Barch admission is least concern for authorities.

Yes Paper 2 Ranks are different for JEE Main. There is no rank list for AAT (JEE Advanced).

Fee are generally refunded if you do not take admission in the institute. Even if you have taken the admission but withdraw in first week then also you get complete refund. However different institutes have different rules. You should reach their information brochure carefully or contact on helplines.

i am confusd…plzz tell whn wl the result of jee main paper 2 wl cme

if the result declaration is that late… and after the results are declared also… if we do not get a nice score… how about other universities… because other universities’ admissions will be closed right ??

hai guys ,by ur ans i came to know some information and AIR ranking will be given by paper 1 is it ??? and who had written paper2 is eligable for IIT ??

@pradeep_kaur As per the information brochure JEE Main Paper 2 result will be announced around 7 Jul 2015. However its expected little early, in the last week of June 2015.

@Sai_Vignan universities offering admission based on paper 2 result will keep their admission process open for B.Arch.

@Pani_Pn for IIT admission paper 1 is required.

sir my name is hrushikesh i thnk so i may get 190-200 marks in paper two mains and iam an st cateogary candidate and i secured 87% in my ipe examinations can i get an nit seat if i get were would i can get and can i apply advance examination fr my entrance in iit by the by iam not qualified in mains paper 1

You can refer to JEE Main Cut Offs for B.Arch to know what you can get for your AIR. Only those candidates who have qualified Paper 1 as per IIT cut offs, can only appear for JEE Advanced.

You are qualified to write AAT by qualifying in JEE Advanced , and not Mains paper 2… i.e, 35% for OC and 31.5 % for OBC According to last year resuls…!

When will the result for paper 2 be announce? Waiting for the results…

I will be giving NATA on 25 Jun 2015, so will the admission in good colleges for architecture be open after that?

Also I want to know the last year cut off for paper 2.

@Sridha_Prakash Result will be announced in July first week. All the colleges taking admission based on NATA score keep their last dates accordingly.

You need cut offs for which exam? JEE or NATA?

@Krishnatej_Jami Thank yo for replying to the query

As far as I have heard,the cut off for JEE MAIN PAPER 2 last year was 125…