JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2015

jee-main
result

JEE Main 2015 Result for Paper 1 is announced on 27 Apr 2015 by CBSE. Candidates can check their JEE Main Score online. If you have yet not checked your Paper 1 Score, Click here to view score.

A separate rank lists of JEE (Main) will be declared for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. and B.Arch / B.Planning (in institutions other than IITs) based on score in JEE (Main) and normalised score of Class XII / Qualifying examination (60% & 40% weightage respectively).

JEE Main Paper 2 Result

JEE Main Paper 2 Score is not shown online. For B.Arch Paper final result will be announced along with the Merit List on 05 July 2015

If you have any query regarding JEE Main Result for Paper 2 (B.Arch) please post below…

AAT - Architecture Aptitude Test

if the score is declared on 5 july then how can i attemt jee advanced

Candidate can apply for JEE Advanced without knowing their AIR. JEE Main Official Cut Off Score for appearing in JEE Advanced are available HERE. If your marks are above the cut offs marks you are eligible applying for JEE Advanced Exam.

Candidates who secure an All India / Category Rank in JEE (Advanced) 2015 are eligible to appear for AAT in 2015.

Its compulsory to PASS in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) for B.Arch admission in IITs.

IIT will release the minimum cut offs for AAT exam, cndidates securing marks above the cut-off. There is no separate ranking in the AAT.

For more information on JEE Advanced Click Here

3 queries:

1. when the results of paper 2(b.arch) will be declared?
  2. how the students know that they are eligible or not for the advanced test?
  3. jee advanced exam will be conducted on 24th may 2015, then how can the students can apply for jee advanced?
  4. i did get the point of merit list and all, actually on what criteria the merit list will be announced

When is the result of Jee Mains BArch is going to release.

What was the previous year 2014 cutoff of Jee Mains BArch(paper)2.

Hey am from Hyderabad …nd I am expecting around 230-240 in barch wid drawing …also I have secured 94% nd by long to obc category …plz let me know if I can get any spa if not nit…and also my rank plz…also provide the necessary information about nata…plz reply soon

When will the JEE paper-2 for B.Arch/planning be declared?

@nitya_bedi do you mean that ee mains paper 2 results is not published?
if so the everybody who aspire for jee advance (approximately all) can fill the advance form??

when will be JEE Mains paper 2 score be declared and what about JEE advance exam then?

so are you saying that jee paper 2 score is published directly with the rank list on that date?

you can only attempt j.e.e. advanced if you’ve achieved the declared cut-off marks in j.e.e mains paper 1

AAT registration dates are From Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. to Friday, June 19, 2015 - 05:00 p.m. I think we’ll get our paper 2 score and cut-off by then. visit : http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/registration-aat

what was the last year paper 2 (B. arch ) cut off ???

no…there is jee advance for paper 2 as well…that is AAT for admission in IIT

when will be the jee main paper -2 score be declared ?
If it’s score s declared at the end then how can I get. To know my score to give jee advance ?

@deepanshibansal Thank you for correcting me. Do you happen to know when mains paper 2 results are declared usually?

if the score is declared on 5 july then how can i attemt jee advanced :grinning:
please send me a reply on [email protected]

no just see the calender on the same site…according to that the pper 2 jee advance will be on 24th may only

http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/calendar-node-field-start-date/month/2015-05

oh my! I need to ask you one last thing @deepanshibansal . Does this mean that we’re suppposed to attempt j.e.e advanced exam AAT without knowing our scores for mains paper 2 i.e. without knowing if we are even qulified for it ? :confused: