@Paramjeet_Gandole I am afraid your rank will be a bit on the lower side. Considering 75% of Maharashtra board to be as good as 80% of CBSE, your rank could be around 1,30,000 (approximate, may vary drastically at this marks range). Apart from CSAB (centralized counselling), and Maharshtra state counselling, I suggest you to appear for the following exams.
- SET - Symbiosis
- NMIMS NPAT 2015
Colleges in Maharshtra you can look for admission in are:
- K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyanagar
- Dr. J. J. Magdum College of Engineering, Kolhapur
- Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
- Sri Ramdeobaba KN Engineering College, Nagpur
- Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli
@Vishnu Your board score is extremely good, any particular reason for having scored less in JEE Main?
@Rakesh_Gupta Your normalized score could be around 110 and rank should be well within 60,000.
To all of you - Please wait a while so that we can get a wider range of data to analyze this year’s results. As of now, looking at the lowered JEE Adv cut offs, we can say that overall cut offs for JEE Mains will also be lower than last year. Do not panic, and concentrate on the other exams you will be appearing in.