JEE Main College & Branch Predictor

predictor
jee-main

You have got your JEE Main 2016 Result and All India Rank. Now what?

Continuing the discussion from JEE Main Rank Predictor with JEE Main marks and 12th Percentage
Other Related Discussion JEE Main 2016 Question Paper Discussion

Want to know possibility of getting admission through JEE Main for session 2016-2017? We can help you to find out the list of possible college where you can get admission through your JEE Main Score.

Please provide us the following details:

• JEE Main Score
  • Board Percentage / Percentile
  • JEE Main All India Rank and Category Rank
  • Category
  • State

Also if you are interested in any specific branch / colleges please mention that too…

If you do not know your rank yet, you can go to the the JEE Main AIR page. JEE Main Result 2016 has been announced HERE.

JEE Main Cut Offs

• Click Here for JEE Main Cut Offs for B.Tech Admission in various colleges
  • Click Here for NITs and Other colleges admissions through JEE Main 2016 Results

For JEE Main Complete Information & Resources Click Here

College Admission based on JEE Main Rank
JEE Main Rank Predictor with JEE Main marks and 12th Percentage
JEE Main Rank Predictor with JEE Main marks and 12th Percentage
Admission in college

JEE Marks:81

Board Percentage: 62%

JEE All india rank: 250000

category:SC

Expected board percentage - 85%
Jee marks- 74
Category- SC
Want to know the college I can get???

130-140 : jee mains
95-97 : board (Karnataka pu)
obc category
will I get elec & comm in NIT surathkal

I am expecting around240 marks in mains paper 2 …nd I am obc…nd 95% in intermediate. .can I expect a seat in any of de spas if not which nit…

JEE marks 150
home state: tamilnadu
category:gen
CBSE expected percentage: 90.
interested in following branch

1. CSE 2) Electrical 3) E.E

please predict college.

@RITIK_KUMAR @Kareenah_Singh You have not mentioned your board name, i have assumed it to be CBSE. Please let me know if its not. Your expected rank is around 117000 (Ritik) / 111000 (kareenah). At this rank you can get admission in NITs. Please check the opening and closing ranks link given below to know the list of colleges you can get at this rank.

@Vishwas_Gowda Your expected rank is around 17000, you can get many college at this rank. Please check the opening and closing ranks link given below to know the list of colleges you can get at this rank.

@rinky_heerekar 240 marks are very good marks in paper 2. Howeve I have little knowlege about architecutre colleges and thus I will not be able to provide your proper feedback. Sorry!

@rvr Your expected rank is 32112 - 39248. You can get many college at this rank. Please check the opening and closing ranks link given below to know the list of colleges you can get at this rank.

Click Here for JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks 2015

I am expecting bout
82 in JEE main
above 75% in Maharashtra State Board
and according to many rank predictors (though not sure if they’re right), i am getting a rank between 160000-180000.
Homestate - Maharashtra
Would like to know which college(s) i could hope to get. and i am preferring Computer science
(Also is there something or some advantage of Defense quota?)

I expect to get 94 marks in jee mains.I belong to Sc categoryAnd my icse board percentage is 84.60%.What will be my rank?Can i get any branch in any nit or iiit?My home state is uttar pradesh.

JEE Main Score- 82
Expected ISC Board Percentage- 93%
General Category.
So, What I Got?

Jee Marks: 87
Board Percentage: 80%
Category: ST
Home state: Orissa
what can be my expected rank? and college that i can get?

JEE Marks: 151
Board %: 93-95
Category: GEN
Home State: West Bengal
Board: CBSE

JEE Marks: 157
Board %: 88
Category: GEN
Board: CBSE

JEE Marks :58
Board Percentage : 88 % Karnataka board
Category : SC
what would be my rankings and can i get any branch in NIT Suratkal

Hello? any reply? am i getting anything at all?? please reply soon…

@Aniket_Bele @Shubham_Singh @iamshivam @Niharika_Dhambel Its bit difficult to predict ranks at this score, however it could be more then 1,25,000.

@Mrittik_Mukherjee Your expected rank is around 8000

@Santosh_Wadhwa Your expected rank is around 37000

@Aakash_Naik Its really difficult to predit your rank. I am sorry!

Please check the opening and closing ranks link given below to know the list of colleges you can get at this rank.

Click Here for JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks

jee main - 50
board % - 75
maharashtra
obc
plzz tell me my rank and which best colllegs can i get from such marks ( preference for college to be pune and mumbai)

JEE Main - 94
Kerala Board - 99%
Pls predict my rank !!

Jee main 120 marks,expecting 85-90% CBSE,category obc,state Assam.
Please predict college n branch sir

@Paramjeet_Gandole I am afraid your rank will be a bit on the lower side. Considering 75% of Maharashtra board to be as good as 80% of CBSE, your rank could be around 1,30,000 (approximate, may vary drastically at this marks range). Apart from CSAB (centralized counselling), and Maharshtra state counselling, I suggest you to appear for the following exams.

• SET - Symbiosis
  • NMIMS NPAT 2015

Colleges in Maharshtra you can look for admission in are:

• K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyanagar
  • Dr. J. J. Magdum College of Engineering, Kolhapur
  • Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
  • Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
  • Sri Ramdeobaba KN Engineering College, Nagpur
  • Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli

@Vishnu Your board score is extremely good, any particular reason for having scored less in JEE Main?

@Rakesh_Gupta Your normalized score could be around 110 and rank should be well within 60,000.

To all of you - Please wait a while so that we can get a wider range of data to analyze this year’s results. As of now, looking at the lowered JEE Adv cut offs, we can say that overall cut offs for JEE Mains will also be lower than last year. Do not panic, and concentrate on the other exams you will be appearing in.