JEE Main 2017 Discuss Here

jee-main

As per the present Government of India HRD Ministry has introduced the change in JEE pattern according to which there shall be no weight age for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE Main exam. The changes made will come in effect from JEE 2017.

:point_right: For the candidates to qualify for admission in the IITs / NITs / IIITs and such other CFT is whose admissions are based on the JEE ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th Class exam, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class exam conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying mark would be 65% In the 12’" Class exam.

:point_right: Great News for all the aspirants of JEE Main 2017 is this there is no other change in the JEE examination system for 2017.

You can ask and discuss about JEE Main 2017 Here. Feel free to discuss with us!

All aspirants feel great to Know this that Here we are coming up with lot of Useful Preparation Material , All Latest / Recent Updates of JEE Main 2017 and more essential information of JEE Main 2017.

##Important Information For JEE Main 2017 Aspirants

##Preparation Material

1. JEE Main Preparation
  2. Syllabus
  3. Previous Year Question Paper

#How to Prepare JEE Main 2017?

##JEE Main 2017 Application Form

Prior to going to Application Form of JEE Main 2017 go through information brochure. You should ensure eligibility before filling the application form. Overall it is a simple process. Only one needs to be careful while entering the data.

Click Here to know Complete Details of JEE Main 2017

As, DTU does’nt come under CFTIS then for taking admission in DTU the new jee main system will be valid on this college or not.

##Important Notice for all the JEE Main 2017 Aspirants!

Click Here for detailed Notice

DTU, IIIT Delhi, IGDTUW had held common admission counselling last year for the convenience of students. Admission was on basis of JEE Main scores only.

Yes, this year also there are high chances that admission will be on basis of JEE Main scores only.

I successfully filled the form and paid the fees. However one thing that caught my eye is the “Name Of Qualifying Examination Passed/Appearing” field.
As I am studying in HSC (Maharashtra Board Of Secondary And Higher Education) I choose the option “H.S.C Vocational Examination”. After discussing with few of my friends I found out that I should’ve choose “Any Public/School/board/University Examination in India…” option.

Now since i have paid my fees,I cannot edit my form.So it would be helpful to know from you that will this mistake matter while/post JEE examination?
Also will it matter while my admissions?

If so then please suggest a solution to the above problem.

The correction in particulars can be done only if the candidates have paid the fee and completed all the steps of online application form of JEE (Main) – 2017. The candidates can modify all the particulars including city of examination, Paper - 2 to Paper -1 and vice versa or select both papers of his/her application form during the facility of Correction in January 2017.. However change of mode of examination from computer based to pen paper based examination is not allowed.

I am also from Maharashtra board and I too made that mistake unknowingly(filled HSC Vocational). Since there was another mistake in my form I corrected that and applied for change and was successful.
Now since HSC Vocational is not considered for JEE Main, i would lose a potential seat in the NITs. How can I correct this? I’ve already exhausted the correction limit.

My mother surname is different in board admit card and jee form this year and also previous year when I have given jee mains and advanced Will I be rejected during counselling? please reply fast

As per the prospectus the name of his/her parents in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in Class 12th/ equivalent qualifying Examination.

If eligibility is 75 % , marks are counted of PCM (physics,chemistry,maths) only … or over all total percentage (including English, cs,etc) should be 75% and up ?

Candidates are required to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2017 only through online process. The application form was

Over. If you are aleady registered for JEE Main , you can download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card https://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-admit-card/

Two languages and Physics chemistry Biology is enough in class 12 for jee main??

it will be enough for your entry level preparation but you need to explore more subject languages for jee main.